Wow.......... Mr Bones!

Started by big-daddy, October 18, 2007, 08:41:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

big-daddy

487 Guests, 186 Users (5 Hidden)  That has to be a recorded  ;)
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

561rincon

yeh congrats on your success and helping with support for our sport
05 rincon 28'' mud bugs type 7 black wheels,2'' lift,dyno jet kit, 2500lb warn , K&N, snorkel kit, TORC exhaust.

04' 24' keystone tailgator toyhauler
06' F-150 stx
76' F-250 2.5 ton running gear 16.9x24 tires 360c.i

Bigscrb15

Record for Most Online: 738 - October 17, 2007, 10:41:07 PM
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

big-daddy

I thinks that more people on line in one day than all the other sites has member.  
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Bigscrb15

Quote from: big-daddy on October 18, 2007, 08:45:10 PM
I thinks that more people on line in one day than all the other sites has member.  

Yea, I bet it is.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

UncleRico

Actually, I have 425 other screen names. It's not as busy as you think.


UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

big-daddy

Quote from: UncleRico on October 18, 2007, 08:46:57 PM
Actually, I have 425 other screen names. It's not as busy as you think.




Nope........ just two faces!
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: big-daddy on October 18, 2007, 08:48:06 PM
Quote from: UncleRico on October 18, 2007, 08:46:57 PM
Actually, I have 425 other screen names. It's not as busy as you think.




Nope........ just two faces!

His other screen name is "mount rushmore"

blupits04

Quote from: big-daddy on October 18, 2007, 08:48:06 PM
Quote from: UncleRico on October 18, 2007, 08:46:57 PM
Actually, I have 425 other screen names. It's not as busy as you think.




Nope........ just two faces!

Yeah and no one has ever seen either of them ;)
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

Ida_Mann

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on October 18, 2007, 09:01:57 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on October 18, 2007, 08:48:06 PM
Quote from: UncleRico on October 18, 2007, 08:46:57 PM
Actually, I have 425 other screen names. It's not as busy as you think.




Nope........ just two faces!

His other screen name is "mount rushmore"

I thought it was Mount Nevermore,,,,,,,nevermore.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ida_Mann

what can ya say,,,,this is a busy site ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ida_Mann

and hows about this?

524 Guests, 205 Users (6 Hidden)
Users active in past 240 minutes:
Ida_Mann, buzzardman, sparkplug01, scratch, LTR450 994, pelele, The Quad FaJa, KD 450, 05cat400, TRX470r, kawasakimojaverider, pred525, 310R_Dude, Bottomfish, cg54329, 561rincon, them450rboyz, GrlNextDoor, UncleRico, roscoe700, R450_Chick, Bigscrb15, atvtrailer, Ynot0323, 1500z71, BarterMaster 21, flippnout, CABLEGUY1, trx#9, REBEL, hammsandwich racing, WOODY_450r, MPTonyT, FoxHondaRider, arod, HondaATC, blupits04, fl750mudder, sykolincoln, ZRIDER, jetski dawg, bigwake, outindeltona, bignickwaite, NYRAPTOR, ScratchupBangupBoy, bigbirdh, savetheweb, BlingstarHonda130, K-Town Quad Boy 08, tropics2003, klutchbuster400, craigdieselmac, Prairie Master, illegal26, Weekend_Warrior, Team-Red_Rider, 4door5g, FishaHallic, Ellis#8, QT314, RAD 450r, 04KFX400rider, Da_Mtg_Man, HolyLandMan, snowmanzz13, mxu 500, ATF450, MuddFreak77, T2, Cory1020, RBHARLEY, floridamuscle, Southern Outlaw, gatorhunter4x4, gearhead400, turbo6jc, fdatv, bf750superduty, USA450R, Southern4x4, FIVE-O, Scott270r, derik429, TBR, Eric5555, hunterdm, bushwacker, dopeboiifresh250, hondaboy, Able, otto, bluesman, 01ZX12R, rider, cr1, Toomey, big-daddy, 00Yamaha350, kanan84, a *** johnson, blackcloud999, KeysR1, renmus, Fox17, slo250, H2Ocaver, Miami450R, k.p., EigerGuy, 1fastltr450, Seabeejim, FLA.SHEE, JCGx4, gmiller0737, bahamas, HVYHLR53, SWAMP_DONKEY, titanium10k, Mars, pancho07yfz450, donnie_darko, jrhbull1974, #26YFZ, jocolo, bbf, kawGIRL, k-town quad boy #5, lawn_man mx, geno, kfx400rob, TRXASAURUS, psd, 350xkid, FOREMANRON, rodeowiz, ChasC, Rare Earth Rider, Kodiaklover, rancher4lyfe, Rick16b, spin724, jennifer~at~thunderbowl, RaptorMan660R, 1sikgti, rio, MOTOCROSS MAVERICK, fastrnrik, yfz122, yamahaha, randyz, VForce700, raptorfire, z400stunter, hoseman450, Hoosier Daddy, Chillinthemost, Yeababy, WeLuv2Ride, Paul_S, backwoods boy, eldiablo64, grizzlyranger, r6realtor, stacktester, Rednkgrl34, Albright335, ananomaly, bigscrub79, grease, svtbolt04, quads_only, superduc, ljpviper, Gato, PolkCountyFL, mrg21201, 07foreman, Kawa3, Holeshot36, lil fat rider, steve327, fe21, bocephus300, polariskid, nicnic, NP04Foreman, srad250, topflight36, exrider, flt mech, slim2, RolliePollie, yunt2ride, Quad32x, m0n0x1d3, DirtBooger, NOS_PRAIRIE, atvdude01
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

mrbones

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Miami450R

im pretty sure the guests are bots.

we get those on other forums aswell
How we ride today determines IF  we can ride tommorow.
'89 240sx sil-coupe (drift car)
'07 mazdaspeed3 (daily)
'05 Limited Edition Banshee

mrbones

I've been called a bot before.

End of line.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Ida_Mann

Quote from: mrbones on October 19, 2007, 01:03:22 PM
I've been called a bot before.

End of line.

dang, you are a nerd.


oh wait, I'm a nerd for catching it.

I'm old enough to remember you being nothing but a chess program ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

mrbones

From here I can run things 900 to 1200 times better than any human.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

big-daddy

Glad to see youre doing better  ;D
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

SWAMP_DONKEY


trx#9

I think someone has extended the active time thats why there's a new record. I've been off line for 45 minutes and I'm only 2 lines down on the active users list. It was never like that before. Sorry for the bust!!! ;)
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Ida_Mann

there's no bust about it,,,,all the websites I know of list the members active in the last "X" hours or minutes,,,,this site just does the same.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

trx#9

Quote from: Ida_Mann on October 20, 2007, 08:50:37 AM
there's no bust about it,,,,all the websites I know of list the members active in the last "X" hours or minutes,,,,this site just does the same.

Id@
It seems like its longer here than it use to be. :-\
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com