smallest 4x4 Quad

Started by EigerGuy, October 18, 2007, 09:10:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EigerGuy

Hey guys I'm looking for a quad for my nieces, I don't want to get them some small 2x4 and have them get stuck or out grow it too fast. So I'm was wondering whats the smallest cc 4x4 anybody makes?

thank you
02-05 Eiger Lift Kits Availabe PMME, i also think they will fit the 06 and 07

05 Eiger
06 Raptor 700R

MustRead
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,31593.msg374254.html#msg374254"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,31593.msg374254.html#msg374254[/url]

FOREMANRON

#1
HONDA HAS THE 350 RANCHER AND POLARIS MAKES A 300 HAWKEYE. I THINK SUZUKI HAD A 250 AT ONE TIME. SOME OF THOSE 2X4 WITH A SET OF TIRES ON BACK WILL GO ANYWHERE THE 4X4 GOES
2007 POLARIS RANGER 700 MOSSY OAK WITH A WARN 4.0 WINCH,2006
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 700

qt314nfla

350 is the smallest that i know of

gmiller0737

Yamaha at one time made the Timberwolf 250 in a 4x4 It was in 4x4 all the time no provision for 2 wheel drive

KD 428

Honda made a 300 4X4, that will go through a lot, just ask Southern4X4
HONDA CRF450R

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com