USF vs. RUTGERS

Started by UncleRico, October 18, 2007, 07:57:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UncleRico

Well..what's the call?

On the road in a hostile environment, short week, and the media is all over them. It's a receipe for disaster!

I think USF will be able to shut down Ray Rice and dominate after a slow start. I see them winning....




219 - 2.

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Da_Mtg_Man

I think it'll be close but I do think that USF will pull it off. Go Bulls. Tonight on ESPN.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Fox17

CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wont see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have a football game in orlando. wont be home til bout 10:30. i hope USF loses. there is no way they are a top 10 team. that shows you how screwed up the BSC is. take the top 32 teams from the coaches pool and have a 5 week playoff. each playoff game can be sponsored by one of the bowl sponsors so they dont get all pissed off. if they didnt take 6 weeks off it would get done the same time as it does now.

561rincon

05 rincon 28'' mud bugs type 7 black wheels,2'' lift,dyno jet kit, 2500lb warn , K&N, snorkel kit, TORC exhaust.

04' 24' keystone tailgator toyhauler
06' F-150 stx
76' F-250 2.5 ton running gear 16.9x24 tires 360c.i

shirah86

i think they will beat rutgers but i think louisville will give them a loss, whos comin over to watch the game

561rincon

we got a suite at hardrock you can watch the gators win while im at the park...lol
05 rincon 28'' mud bugs type 7 black wheels,2'' lift,dyno jet kit, 2500lb warn , K&N, snorkel kit, TORC exhaust.

04' 24' keystone tailgator toyhauler
06' F-150 stx
76' F-250 2.5 ton running gear 16.9x24 tires 360c.i

greenmachine


fastrnrik

I pick USF to win. It should be a helluva game.

Oh yeah, Kentucy WILL beat the Gators.

yfz122

Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

Anoriginal

As a USF Alumni (Two Bachelors Degrees - Economics and Finance and one MBA) I am very happy for them. I think it is great that they are doing so well and wish them all the luck in the world.

Great school, great education and now a great athletics program. Go Bulls! ;)

UncleRico

Quote from: Anoriginal on October 18, 2007, 03:40:37 PM
As a USF Alumni (Two Bachelors Degrees - Economics and Finance and one MBA) I am very happy for them. I think it is great that they are doing so well and wish them all the luck in the world.

Great school, great education and now a great athletics program. Go Bulls! ;)

With all the time you spent at Hammerjacks and the Mons, I'm surprised you were able to even make it to class!

Remember that time you passed out in the spaceship at 2001 and they forgot about you, and locked you in, and you missed your African Studies midterm?

Ahhh...good times, man...good times!
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Anoriginal

#11
Quote from: UncleRico on October 18, 2007, 04:52:36 PM
Quote from: Anoriginal on October 18, 2007, 03:40:37 PM
As a USF Alumni (Two Bachelors Degrees - Economics and Finance and one MBA) I am very happy for them. I think it is great that they are doing so well and wish them all the luck in the world.

Great school, great education and now a great athletics program. Go Bulls! ;)

With all the time you spent at Hammerjacks and the Mons, I'm surprised you were able to even make it to class!

Remember that time you passed out in the spaceship at 2001 and they forgot about you, and locked you in, and you missed your African Studies midterm?

Ahhh...good times, man...good times!

Yeah, that was so awesome! Of course the rash on my gooch the next day was hell. Not to mention the fact you shaved off one of my eye brows. It's cool though, three weeks of powerful meds and the burning sensation when I peed went away.

Oh, and I will never forget that time you and I took that Estonian exchange student chick home after getting her all wasted on Long Island Ice Teas at Playground South. I think Savatage was playing that night. Remember? You gave her the old Boston Pancake followed by an Angry Pirate and I gave her the New Delhi Dot along with a Dirty Gas Pump? Those were the best of times indeed.


FIVE-O

[url="http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/orangesoda101/RAPTORSHOOT-1.jpg"]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/orangesoda101/RAPTORSHOOT-1.jpg[/url]

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: Anoriginal on October 18, 2007, 05:24:26 PM
Quote from: UncleRico on October 18, 2007, 04:52:36 PM
Quote from: Anoriginal on October 18, 2007, 03:40:37 PM
As a USF Alumni (Two Bachelors Degrees - Economics and Finance and one MBA) I am very happy for them. I think it is great that they are doing so well and wish them all the luck in the world.

Great school, great education and now a great athletics program. Go Bulls! ;)

With all the time you spent at Hammerjacks and the Mons, I'm surprised you were able to even make it to class!

Remember that time you passed out in the spaceship at 2001 and they forgot about you, and locked you in, and you missed your African Studies midterm?

Ahhh...good times, man...good times!

You gave her the old Boston Pancake followed by an Angry Pirate and I gave her the New Delhi Dot along with a Dirty Gas Pump? Those were the best of times indeed.



lol....I'm sure not to many people know what those are. Here's a couple more.

The Chili Dog
The Alaskan pipeline
The Bad dog
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Da_Mtg_Man

It aint lookin good for Da Bulls. 26-17 with 4 min left in the 3rd. They better get on their A game if they want to pull this one off.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

FoxHondaRider

Go USF man who ever isnt watching it right now is really missing out its gonna be a close 1
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

561rincon

even if they lose rutgers is harder than there record and i think its the beginning of a rivalry
05 rincon 28'' mud bugs type 7 black wheels,2'' lift,dyno jet kit, 2500lb warn , K&N, snorkel kit, TORC exhaust.

04' 24' keystone tailgator toyhauler
06' F-150 stx
76' F-250 2.5 ton running gear 16.9x24 tires 360c.i

561rincon

the gators would of won.....lmfao ;)
05 rincon 28'' mud bugs type 7 black wheels,2'' lift,dyno jet kit, 2500lb warn , K&N, snorkel kit, TORC exhaust.

04' 24' keystone tailgator toyhauler
06' F-150 stx
76' F-250 2.5 ton running gear 16.9x24 tires 360c.i

Fox17


Anoriginal

561Rincon - Hey man, did you go to UF?

Fox17 - Where are you planning on going to school?


Great game last night. Too bad USF lost. Regardless, it's great to see them finally getting some much deserved publicity and success. On to the next game.  ;)

561rincon

Quote from: Anoriginal on October 19, 2007, 08:17:46 AM
561Rincon - Hey man, did you go to UF?

Fox17 - Where are you planning on going to school?


Great game last night. Too bad USF lost. Regardless, it's great to see them finally getting some much deserved publicity and success. On to the next game.  ;)

i was going to go to the gators for football but go chop blocked against glades central in high school with 3 games left in season and after 3 ACL replacements not good and lost the drive for school or playing ball. but yes it was a good game and kinda wanted USF to wine but im rootin for 14 other teams to lose since UF is 15th
05 rincon 28'' mud bugs type 7 black wheels,2'' lift,dyno jet kit, 2500lb warn , K&N, snorkel kit, TORC exhaust.

04' 24' keystone tailgator toyhauler
06' F-150 stx
76' F-250 2.5 ton running gear 16.9x24 tires 360c.i

greenmachine

Well, I had the 27 right. I still say the TD called back wasnt a good call. Those guys clearly didnt fumble forward intentionally. Also I cant beleive the kicker is still on the team! He has missed a FG in every game & 3 in the Auburn game!!!

Oh well, who's next?

GrizzlyGator

i'm guessing somewhere around Rutgers 30 USF 27   ;D

561rincon

yeh i think the replay officails should be some where other than the feild and not know what the refs call was. he was clearly fumbling the ball and tried to get another hand on it and punched it out....it doesnt matter what they say but it was a hard call to make and if they didnt know the outcome they would of ruled it a fumble not forward pass    my 2 cents
05 rincon 28'' mud bugs type 7 black wheels,2'' lift,dyno jet kit, 2500lb warn , K&N, snorkel kit, TORC exhaust.

04' 24' keystone tailgator toyhauler
06' F-150 stx
76' F-250 2.5 ton running gear 16.9x24 tires 360c.i

mrbones

That second fumble during the blocked kick that those jokers kept talking about was clearly knocked out. What were they watching? And, that so-called push off near the end for offensive pass interference was hardly a touch.  I smell a rat. Great game, even though they lost.

Is my 11 year old USF bachelor's degree becoming more valuable as this team is become more popular? Eh, probably not. lol. I might dig it out of the closet, dust it off and hang it on the wall, though. :)
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com