Anybody know where this is?????? :-)

Started by GrizzlyGator, October 17, 2007, 02:35:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrizzlyGator

Don't tell anybody.....12 yr. old on a 350 !!!  ;)



dj_pizzim

07 Yfz450
05 Honda Rincon

www.RNRwheels.com
www.Onlypowersports.com
www.floridamotoplex.com
www.fairtax.org


Mrs.Nightbreed

#4
Monster Mountain MX Park in Alabama?

www.monstermx.com

caospop

Well where the hell is it !!!!!   :cursing.gif
2007 Polaris Sportsman

LostCause

It is a hill going to Monster Mountain.     ;D ;D
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

jayman

Yep it is Durhamtown, a large group of us will be there for Thanksgiving!!!!!
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

nofunnynickname

I sure do miss that place. I moved to florida from Atlanta about 6 months ago and used to ride there every weekend. I thought there would be something like that in florida, I was sure wrong!

UncleRico

If you take the flags down, and run that line up the hill in 5th gear, I think you can clear the sign.


YAY DURHAMTOWN!
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Prairie Master

Was that from our trip last March ? We need to get back up there  ;D
02 Prairie 650
04 Ozark 250
05 Rancher 350
06 Polaris 50 
01 KTM 380
04 Gear Box
03 F350
05 Magnum
76 wife

Bigscrb15

Quote from: nofunnynickname on October 17, 2007, 05:15:16 PM
I sure do miss that place. I moved to florida from Atlanta about 6 months ago and used to ride there every weekend. I thought there would be something like that in florida, I was sure wrong!

Yeah, my wife moved down here from Conyers. She hates it that there is nowhere like Durhamtown around here. I think the Motoplex is on the right track though and will kick butt.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Ida_Mann

I wanna go back, to Durhamtown
where people look at quads and they don't frown.
gimme BBQ and beer, for dinner every day of the year and I'll feel fine,,,,
I'll feel fiiiiiiine

I wanna be there
wanna go back up and lie beside the tracks there.....
with a tin cup, for a chalice,
fill it up with good whiskey and I'll be chewin,
on a honeysuckle vine.

yeah now the sun, goes down through the trees
and the quads, they flip on their headlights.....
the clay there aint thin, it'll stick right to everythin
make you feel fine, makes you feel fiiiiiiine

and I, wanna be there
wanna go back up and stay at Bill's place there.
with a tin cup, for a chalice,
fill it up with cold R/C and I'll be chewin,
on a honeysuckle vine.

yes and now, you heard my strange proposal,
so get yer quads a runnin, and let's move.
I wanna be there before the day, tried to steal away
and leaves us behind,,,,I made up my mind.

and I wanna be there
I wanna go back up and lie in the mud there
with a tin cup for a chalice,
fill it up with crown and crown, and I'll be lazin,
on a cabin front porch.



someone hit me back if you can recognize the song ;-)

yes, just made it up.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Bigscrb15

#13
Im wanting to say bama breeze by some of the lyrics you wrote cause it would flow with that song, but I will go with Tin Cup Chalice.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

dirtyrooster

You-Da-Man!  Boats,Ballads,Beaches,& Bars   You a Pecker head too?
'06 Predator 500

GrizzlyGator

yep it's Durhamtown....can't wait to go back either  ;D

GrizzlyGator

Quote from: Prairie Master on October 17, 2007, 06:26:27 PM
Was that from our trip last March ? We need to get back up there  ;D

that's a big 10-4 Prairie...and yes we definitely need a durhamtown fix!!!!

1FasterBlaster

   Let me guess, Durhamtown? It looks like Monster Mountain. I never made it there, but hopefully I will soon.
   The money I make from my car accident lawsuit will be used to buy a new quad. I think I'm going with a utility quad this time.

UncleRico

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Ida_Mann

Quote from: dirtyrooster on October 17, 2007, 10:11:58 PM
You-Da-Man!  Boats,Ballads,Beaches,& Bars   You a Pecker head too?

actually A1A, but BigScrb got it.

and no I never officially joined any of the clubs,,,,,,too many old people for me ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

1FasterBlaster

  Too many back injuries. If I get another sport quad, I think I might hurt myself. I think it's time for me to slow down...I don't want to, but I think I have to.

Bigscrb15

Quote from: Ida_Mann on October 18, 2007, 09:03:20 AM
Quote from: dirtyrooster on October 17, 2007, 10:11:58 PM
You-Da-Man!  Boats,Ballads,Beaches,& Bars   You a Pecker head too?

actually A1A, but BigScrb got it.

and no I never officially joined any of the clubs,,,,,,too many old people for me ;-)

Id@

Yeah, I had some people wanting me to join the parrot head club around here, but it's all old people. There aren't many people my age that like Jimmy Buffett.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Ida_Mann

no kidding, I started singing and drinkin to Buffett in high school,,,there were very few of us who enjoyed the music,,,,still do.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Bigscrb15

Quote from: Ida_Mann on October 18, 2007, 05:28:27 PM
no kidding, I started singing and drinkin to Buffett in high school,,,there were very few of us who enjoyed the music,,,,still do.

Id@

I have always liked Buffett, but then again I grew up on the beach. I still haven't forgotten about your special Buffett shirt.... I am waiting on mine too, they just don't run them very often since they are not for sale.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Ida_Mann

open this with google earth,,,,it's fun.

OK, you have to change the file extension back to ".kmz" ,but it should work then.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com