1984 250r parting out

Started by quadcoin, October 17, 2007, 09:57:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quadcoin

ken elliott here some of you guys know me from my son lil harry he races a trx 90  at the thunder bowl . i picked up the bike because i need to build him a rear swing arm set up for his bike i had looked for a 200x 86 model  with cocentric rear hosing when i found this chassis it has lots of parts it is a 84 air cooled 250 r i will be trading this out for a 86 200x swing arm and axle asembly or using the 250 stuff and parting out the rest give me a call if interested 352-289-3278 or 352-286 -=1052
                            thanks ken  ;D     
krash         
slow ass old beat up bone stock $ 2;200 kfx 400  and a really nice 2005 trx90 production mod which Lil harry rides

sykolincoln

what parts are avialable? is it complete? or almost complete? if it has a stock swinger skid plate I could use that and if the motor is avail I might be interested in that.
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

quadcoin

hey this is the one i told you about the bottem end is still in bike i got the head and will have the jug buy this week end harry goig to run the flat track this weekend so i will be draggig it up to thunder bowl   
krash         
slow ass old beat up bone stock $ 2;200 kfx 400  and a really nice 2005 trx90 production mod which Lil harry rides

sykolincoln

well I wont be able to make it to thunderbowl, um.....lets see.. I'll pm you later man, its late! lol! :P
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

quadcoin

you missed a good night . there was two three wheeler a 250 and a 350 . i will be of and on most of sunday . it is the one day i try to catch up around the house  you know
krash         
slow ass old beat up bone stock $ 2;200 kfx 400  and a really nice 2005 trx90 production mod which Lil harry rides

sykolincoln

yea I got out a few races ago, mystic motorsports is building my new motor, I have a new frame, and about 100+ new parts plus everything getting pc'ed so Ive been missing the races, but you can bet your Azz Im rady for 08! I might be interested in a few air fooler parts, I will give you a call later this week, when I have some more time
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com