If dogs could talk

Started by buzzardman, October 16, 2007, 07:38:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

buzzardman

I think my Coon Hound today was saying "Hey Clay, I really just don't wanna live with you any more".  At least that's what I interpreted when I came home and found the trash scattered throughout the house and a nice smelly big pile of poo right on my bed!  And sure enough, he doesn't live here any more.  My 9 yr old is pretty upset but he crossed the line on my bed.  I've dealt with the trash issue for years, but I have rules about anything pooping in my bed.  ???
He lasted about 10 minutes on craigslist and then he was gone.

He was a rescue dog we got about 4 yrs ago.  And I have to say, rescue dogs are about like divorced women, there is always some mental problem that got them there.  ;)

Let the hate replies begin.   8)

UncleRico

I just came across this ad on CraigsList:


"Free to a good home. One slightly used father. He answers to the name "Clay". He's house trained for the most part and would make a great housemate for people who don't have any pets. I've had him for 9 years now, and I have to give him up due to "extenuating circumstances". "


Sounds like it could be your son. I'm working to confirm.

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

renmus

Is Vick coming to the house to pick the dog up himself or sending a representative?

Young Gun

2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

buzzardman

I was being very caring towards the dog by simply getting rid of him.  My very first instinct after scooping sh$t out of my bed was to give him a serious case of lead poisoning in the back yard.

WickedBanshee

LMAO    that was great ....wish i could have been there to see that !
Pentium D dual core 3.2 extreme
Asus P5ND2 sli mobo
CorsairTwin5400c4 2gb 667 memory
BFG 8600 gt oc PCI-e 512mb
Enermax noisetaker 600w power
Audigy2 zs sound 7.1

GrizzlyGator

I think if dogs could talk they wouldn't get as many farts blammed on them!  :o

UncleRico

Quote from: buzzardman on October 16, 2007, 09:21:08 PM
I was being very caring towards the dog by simply getting rid of him.  My very first instinct after scooping sh$t out of my bed was to give him a serious case of lead poisoning in the back yard.

Oh, I had no idea you were Chinese.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Ida_Mann

I had the same situation with a cat about 7 years ago,,,,this cat was good for a year before he started pissing everywhere,,,,he finally started hitting my side of the bed only,,,not my now-ex-wifes.

I tollorated it once, then the second time I found the cat, grabbed it by the back of the neck and tossed him out the front door.

for those who know Orlando, I lived off Delaney near the corner of Orange Ave. and Michigan, and about a year later I saw that cat hanging out at the McDonalds right there,,,,I called his name and he looked at me then started coming close, so I took off ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Anoriginal

Cats are tangible evidence of evil.

blupits04

Quote from: Ida_Mann on October 17, 2007, 08:01:49 AM
I had the same situation with a cat about 7 years ago,,,,this cat was good for a year before he started pissing everywhere,,,,he finally started hitting my side of the bed only,,,not my now-ex-wifes.

You sure it was the cat?


I hate cats!
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

GrizzlyGator

let me guess here...hmmmm. if dogs could talk......THEY'D ALL BE PITBULLS!!! HAHAHA!!  ::) WHOOOO

blupits04

Quote from: Can-AmGator on October 17, 2007, 11:05:20 AM
let me guess here...hmmmm. if dogs could talk......THEY'D ALL BE PITBULLS!!! HAHAHA!!  ::) WHOOOO

LOL no there's already enough slobbering big mouths that can talk we don't need anymore ;)
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com