Incriminating evidence!! LOL

Started by 1FasterBlaster, October 16, 2007, 09:17:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1FasterBlaster

  As some of you may remember, I posted a topic about a former employer who screwed me out of some money. I was transporting boats for him.
  He called me today. Apparently, someone vandalized his home by flooding it out with water and did something to his boat.
  Detectives supposedly are investigating all the disgruntled drivers who worked for him. I don't know who, or how, but they mysteriously came across ATVFlorida and viewed my post.
  The detectives are saying there is incriminating evidence on the post of people threatening to deface him and his property. I am now under investigation by the man!!
  I hope noone on here took anything into their own hands. But, if you did, be warned...you might be under surveillance.
   As for me, if your watching me...keep watching, you may get the finger. I could care less what happens to him. I'm not that juvenile or stupid enough to do something like that to put myself in a position to suffer more than he does!! That's my word!!!

Ida_Mann

if I remember correctly, noone on this site had his address, or even his name,,,,so how would we know?

and I think the only one dumb enough to actually follow through with something like that is that captain the morgan guy ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

1FasterBlaster

 Well, just be careful of what you say. They don't take our comments litely. The sticks up their a__es make them uptight!!
 

1FasterBlaster

  I did say his name , but so what.

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

UncleRico

#5
I specifically remember someone saying that it wouldn't be a good idea to take matters into your own hands, especially after you discussed it on the internet openly.

It would suck if you got nailed with a conspiracy charge when you were the victim in this situation.

However, I speak from personal experience when I say that in America, investigators can go that extra mile and really make your life difficult if they wish to charge you with the semblance of a crime. 

Hopefully, they'll find the perpetrators of the crime and you will be cleared. I just hope you don't know anything, because you really don't want that subpoena.

In the meantime, I think it would be a good idea if you didn't discuss the location of any of those missing bodies that you burried.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

94Hardbody4x4

It was "JohnF"!!!!! I know for a fact!
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

CABLEGUY1


FishaHallic

I admit, I did it.  The guy deserved that and much more.

Da_Mtg_Man

Thats freakin hilarious...... What comes around goes around. The guy is a freaking dirtbag and deserved what he got.......
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

dynodon

Just goes to show you, Big Brother is ALWAYS watching !!!!!
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

gearhead400

Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

AmericanRobster

2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

FOREMANRON

LIKE THEY SAY  CHIT HAPPENS TO CHIT
2007 POLARIS RANGER 700 MOSSY OAK WITH A WARN 4.0 WINCH,2006
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 700

mudnuri

Sounds like he got what he deserved. Screwed so many people, he has NO idea who it is. LOL!
Pretty amazing they found YOUR post on one of millions of sites?  8)
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

AmericanRobster

Quote from: mudnuri on October 17, 2007, 02:06:27 AM
Sounds like he got what he deserved. Screwed so many people, he has NO idea who it is. LOL!
Pretty amazing they found YOUR post on one of millions of sites?  8)

For sure!
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

1FasterBlaster

 I would seriously watch what your saying though. We may take it as a joke, but I assure you, they don't.
   I would hate to see anyone get in trouble over this azz
hole.

Da_Mtg_Man

Well, I've got an alibi. I have 3 kids so

Monday- Boy Scouts
Tuesday- Boy Scouts/ Baseball
Wednesday- Baseball
Thurs- Girl scouts
Friday-Baseball
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

KAW3604x4

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on October 17, 2007, 11:23:18 AM
Well, I've got an alibi. I have 3 kids so

Monday- Boy Scouts
Tuesday- Boy Scouts/ Baseball
Wednesday- Baseball
Thurs- Girl scouts
Friday-Baseball

That may be their schedule, but can you prove YOU were ther????  ;)
2007 F250 Crew Cab 6.0L FX4 w/Tow Command
09 Suzuki King Quad 750 Rockstar 4X4 27" ITP Mud Lites
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

UncleRico

What's funny is, everytime I come look at this thread, it says "Utility Worker up on telephone pole" and "Guy in van with dark tinted windows" under viewing this topic.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

dj_pizzim

Quote from: UncleRico on October 17, 2007, 11:55:39 AM
What's funny is, everytime I come look at this thread, it says "Utility Worker up on telephone pole" and "Guy in van with dark tinted windows" under viewing this topic.
:R :R :R
07 Yfz450
05 Honda Rincon

www.RNRwheels.com
www.Onlypowersports.com
www.floridamotoplex.com
www.fairtax.org

IXIswamperIXI

If you got nothing to hide, which I don't think you do, I would say come to my house do whatever you want take prints look around try to find something just work with them 100% those guys are just doing there job but they can make your life miserable if you don't coperate, anyway good luck.
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

VForcedave

I really do not think that the investigators care about this dirt bag who had some chit happen to his property. He is a dirt bag and they know it too. Did someone stick a water hose down his AC discharge?? :no :dunno.gif 
2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

IXIswamperIXI

Quote from: VForcedave on October 17, 2007, 03:16:16 PM
I really do not think that the investigators care about this dirt bag who had some chit happen to his property. He is a dirt bag and they know it too. Did someone stick a water hose down his AC discharge?? :no :dunno.gif 

Not to sound dumb here.... but.... what is an "AC discharge"?  :dunno.gif
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Bigscrb15

Quote from: IXIswamperIXI on October 17, 2007, 03:23:04 PM
Quote from: VForcedave on October 17, 2007, 03:16:16 PM
I really do not think that the investigators care about this dirt bag who had some chit happen to his property. He is a dirt bag and they know it too. Did someone stick a water hose down his AC discharge?? :no :dunno.gif 

Not to sound dumb here.... but.... what is an "AC discharge"?  :dunno.gif

it's the pipe that runs from the air handler to the outside of the house so the condensation can drain. If you put a hose in it, it runs into the house and floods it.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."