Single and Searching

Started by CAOSPOP, April 02, 2005, 07:07:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HondaBeaterSFL

Thanks guys, appreciate the support.
Truck
ATV
Fishing pole

CAOSPOP

Well now I know that there is someone out there for me. Thanks for the hope Chuck.

Thrasher

#27
seperated male, 36 here.....apartment dweller....land owner ;)
got a great IT job at a local childrens hospital, and I have all my teeth (lol!) and no kids.

...always looking for a female ridin partner..

2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

jjamesbar

Quoteseperated male, 36 here.....apartment dweller....land owner ;)
got a great IT job at a local childrens hospital

its not the shriners hospital is it?

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

blupits04

Being single can't be that bad...I mean you can still go out and have fun you don't have to worry about answering to anyone. I've been married for going on 5 yrs and I missed out on going to parties and just hanging out. Had my first kid when I was 19 second at 20 third at 24. I wish I would have done things different, I would have had a blast hanging out with you guys and riding whenever I wanted to. Now I have to find a babysitter for 3 kids! not an easy task  ;D What about posting pics of yourselves and what you like doing in a post instead of just telling about yourselves, pics are always good. Women love Eye candy  ;)
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

Ida_Mann

QuoteBeing single can't be that bad...I mean you can still go out and have fun you don't have to worry about answering to anyone. I've been married for going on 5 yrs and I missed out on going to parties and just hanging out. Had my first kid when I was 19 second at 20 third at 24. I wish I would have done things different, I would have had a blast hanging out with you guys and riding whenever I wanted to. Now I have to find a babysitter for 3 kids! not an easy task  ;D What about posting pics of yourselves and what you like doing in a post instead of just telling about yourselves, pics are always good. Women love Eye candy  ;)

yeah, but when I post a pic,,,,they run ;-)

besides, I got one as my avatar.

but I clean up well.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

blupits04

yeah well I have one as my Avatar too and she looks nothing like me! She's a little smaller  ;D
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

Thrasher

#32
Quoteits not the shriners hospital is it?

jeff

no,I work at All Childrens, 9 years now..



eye candy? OMG

my pic is all over the place in the gallery :D
2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

HondaBeaterSFL

I'm more like eye vegatables, not eye candy. You dont like the taste at first, but learn to enjoy after time. lol
Truck
ATV
Fishing pole

stretchy

QuoteI just give up... ;D girls are stupid and they have cooties. :P

on a more serious note.....the best way to meet people is to just do your thing and not go out looking. The girls I meet are usually at my hangouts or the ball fields. Never met anyone from this site but if there are single girls here......then this site is getting even better! ;)

I believe they have a shampoo for "cooties" now, so you can take care of that.  :o ;D ha ha

I'm single and not in a big rush to change, Too much work, and I believe when the time is right my six foot redhead will appear

HondaBeaterSFL

Truck
ATV
Fishing pole

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com