Polaris RZR owners

Started by RZRrider, October 15, 2007, 03:55:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RZRrider

I would like to hear from any other owners of RZR's.

Exchange experiences, ask questions, tech talk, for example.

I am totally impressed with mine!

This is my third ATV.  I have had a chopper and two dirt bikes in the past.

Wanted to hear from others on their opinions of their RZR.
RZR = EZ rider

sbripple

its the most impressive thing polaris has made.I like the concept and the machine ought to be badass.But its a polaris ..so i am waiting til next summer for the big  red from honda.I hope yours woks out for you.too soon to tell.I am anxious to see how they hold up.Maybe polaris did something right this time.

qt314nfla

I played w/ a friends RZR a few weeks ago.  I had to say I was quite impressed and this is the best Polaris machine I've seen.  I had to actually eat my words about Polaris after having a chance to drive the RZR.  Wish I had one myself.  Congrats on yours.

predatorracer8

Quote from: sbripple on October 15, 2007, 07:24:08 PM
its the most impressive thing polaris has made.I like the concept and the machine ought to be badass.But its a polaris ..so i am waiting til next summer for the big  red from honda.I hope yours woks out for you.too soon to tell.I am anxious to see how they hold up.Maybe polaris did something right this time.

they might not be as popular as yahmaha or suzuki or w/e but there alot better!!!!  ;D

fishfry

Was helping fix a RZR that Had been rolled, Was checking the bolts of the rear bar (behind the seats) and found that there was only 2 bolts holding it down.
It was bent up good, it may not have been so bad if it had all the bolts in.

So check and make sure that all the bolts are in place on your roll bar.
A bad day in the woods is better then a good day at work.

500 mule (for sale)
Bronco II

Chillinthemost

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

qt314nfla

nice how do i get one w/ the guys?

KUADER

I  was so impressed with my first ride that I bought one. I have had it for about 3 -4 months with no trouble at all. Its been in mud holes and on a mx track. Everyone who rides in it is amazed.

IXIswamperIXI

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com