Motoplex group ride

Started by Chillinthemost, October 15, 2007, 09:46:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chillinthemost

 Lets do this guys and support someone that has put a LOT of time and money into something that this sport BADLY needed. This is exactly what we all wanted (other than being more centrally located) so lets get it together and try to pick a date that as many as possible can make the trip.  Due to race schedules, thanksgiving, Christmas, new years, etc. I would like to set this up for either Dec. weekend of 15th or Jan. weekend of the 12th or 19th. These dates are far enough away for everyone to plan a way to get there and definitely camping season.   What do you all think?
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

lawn_man mx

        sounds great  i'm  in  !!!  as the weather cools down  is going to great riding weather.  i had a blast last time i was there .... c'mon people  who is  IN !!!!!!! ;D
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

qt314nfla

I was in for the first one when they did the grand opening.  I'm going for the Halloween ride.  Depending on what's going on when the date is picked I'll probably end up making this one as well.

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

yunt2ride

Try and have in after hunting season and maybe more people will show. I will be at the Halloween event also.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

qt314nfla

Quote from: yunt2ride on October 16, 2007, 09:20:43 AM
Try and have in after hunting season and maybe more people will show. I will be at the Halloween event also.

Dayum.  There's gonna be 3 Tony's there now.  Anymore?

Great idea on after hunting season.  That's what'd hold me back.

backinsaddle

If it's either Jan 12 or 19, we're in...we've been trying real hard to find a weekend to make it there.  Cant do Dec 15th due to race at Seminole.

Chillinthemost

Quote from: backinsaddle on October 16, 2007, 12:19:57 PM
If it's either Jan 12 or 19, we're in...we've been trying real hard to find a weekend to make it there.  Cant do Dec 15th due to race at Seminole.
OK then lets do either Jan. 12th or 19th.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

T2

#8
Matt I'm up for the Jan Ride, Dec is my Daughter's Bday. I will also be at the Hallowen ride.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Chillinthemost

Sounds good Tony. I was looking forward to the Halloween ride and then one of our races got washed out and rescheduled for the 27th :'(.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com