Jesse's(klutchbuster) TV Commercial. hahah

Started by Miami450R, October 15, 2007, 05:57:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miami450R

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=7681566


lmao lmao lmao.
a certain someone said it looked like you. rofl.
*%^&%COUGH#% REBEL #$@W%@COUGHSDF

anyone else see the resembleance?(spelled it wrong)

How we ride today determines IF  we can ride tommorow.
'89 240sx sil-coupe (drift car)
'07 mazdaspeed3 (daily)
'05 Limited Edition Banshee

Young Gun

Quote from: Miami450R on October 15, 2007, 05:57:51 PM
a certain someone said it looked like you. rofl.
*%^&%COUGH#% REBEL #$@W%@COUGHSDF

SILENCE!


I KILL YOU!
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

Miami450R

Hey lugnuts, why do you keep coming back to this thread for LONG periods of time?


come on little guy , dont be shy :)




Just messin with ya
How we ride today determines IF  we can ride tommorow.
'89 240sx sil-coupe (drift car)
'07 mazdaspeed3 (daily)
'05 Limited Edition Banshee

dynodon

With out the Amish garb, He could pass for a whitey...LOL
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

klutchbuster400

I see no resemblance, he should be flogged!

Miami450R

Awww Jesse dont get ticked off. its all fun and games lol.
no need to run out on AIM like that. haha
How we ride today determines IF  we can ride tommorow.
'89 240sx sil-coupe (drift car)
'07 mazdaspeed3 (daily)
'05 Limited Edition Banshee

UncleRico

What's strange is he looks nothing like that, yet the first time I met him, he sang that same jingle and this was about 4 years before the commercial came out.


Actually, when I look at that picture, it reminds me of this.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4b5D21qOEg&mode=related&search=


Yet, I don't know why.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Miami450R

thats a 9 minute long video. refer to what im supposed to look at?lol
How we ride today determines IF  we can ride tommorow.
'89 240sx sil-coupe (drift car)
'07 mazdaspeed3 (daily)
'05 Limited Edition Banshee

lugnuts

I was surfing with tabs on and it left this one open but it is funny LOL and I dont even know you guys


Hey lugnuts, why do you keep coming back to this thread for LONG periods of time?


come on little guy , dont be shy :)




Just messin with ya
[/quote]
2004 raptor 660r 
2006 lt80 daughter's
2006 kfx80 son's
2006 ltz 400
My son Tyler #191 on his 2006 drr 70
2010 sponsor's Modded Motorsports,East cost performance,sky power sports,lost creek cycles,vp gas,V&M racing,NBS performance,falicon,the nales family tom lisa and tc
www.moddedmotorsports.com

bigwake

wow...what a resemblance..his face looks like the other guys except for his eyes, mouth, nose, hair, mustache, ears, cheeks, and smile

klutchbuster400

Quote from: UncleRico on October 15, 2007, 07:43:54 PM
What's strange is he looks nothing like that, yet the first time I met him, he sang that same jingle and this was about 4 years before the commercial came out.


Actually, when I look at that picture, it reminds me of this.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4b5D21qOEg&mode=related&search=


Yet, I don't know why.
Only it involved peanut butter and farm animals, instead of berries and cream ;)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com