Muslim Barbie ?

Started by big-daddy, October 15, 2007, 01:16:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

big-daddy

The Indonesian mother who created the Salma Muslim doll hopes the toy will help to inspire the virtue of modesty among girls.

28-year-old Sukmawati Suryaman's Barbie-like creation is the latest must-have toy for girls in Indonesia. Head scarfs and ankle-length dresses are in - bikinis and short skirts are out.


Whats next Kent with  a AK-47?
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

shirah86

or maybe kent with bombs strapped to his chest or a pink convertable with an ied in the trunk those people are nucking futs :Wacko.gif

qt314nfla

who the hell is kent?  is barbie cheating again?  do i have to purchase the stoning kit w/ this cheating muslim barbie?  and i believe if she were cheating i'm quite sure they'd be selling ken w/ the AK-47 option.  if i purchase ken to go w/ the new cheating muslim barbie will he come w/ the stoning kit?

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

#3
Quote from: QT314 on October 15, 2007, 02:14:32 PM
who the hell is kent?  is barbie cheating again?  do i have to purchase the stoning kit w/ this cheating muslim barbie?  and i believe if she were cheating i'm quite sure they'd be selling ken w/ the AK-47 option.  if i purchase ken to go w/ the new cheating muslim barbie will he come w/ the stoning kit?

and the kung fu grip so he can hold the RPG and Koran.

oh and Tora Bora terrorist training facility sold separately!
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

MPTonyT

i heard the new doll set is so flexable that they can even do the Hajie Squat.
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660R

NYRAPTOR

i bet there is hair under her armpits!!! ;)

UncleRico

Kent? Is that Ken's life partner? What kind of dolls are you playing with BD?

I'm sure most of you don't know this, but I'm a devout practitioner of the Islamic faith. I converted when I was in prison, and I'm highly offended by this thread.

Alluah Akbar!

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

MPTonyT

Zadakatum Veshee!! Kadum Da Cunnit
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660R

big-daddy

Quote from: NYRAPTOR on October 15, 2007, 06:05:03 PM
i bet there is hair under her armpits!!! ;)

that was NASTY :(   but funny
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

big-daddy

Quote from: UncleRico on October 15, 2007, 07:06:28 PM
Kent? Is that Ken's life partner? What kind of dolls are you playing with BD?

I'm sure most of you don't know this, but I'm a devout practitioner of the Islamic faith. I converted when I was in prison, and I'm highly offended by this thread.

Alluah Akbar!



Chucky
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

foreman1

Nothin like Muslim swim wear for  the beach .
Will Muslim beach barbie be a hit this christmas ?????
NRA BENEFACTOR LIFE

WarRifles.com
Live Free or Die
"When there is no way out - Find a way further in."
Continental E-185

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com