U.S.F. vs. U.C.F. - The War on I-4

Started by UncleRico, October 12, 2007, 05:15:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UncleRico

This should be a great game (12pm ESPNU)!

Now that Florida state lost....again. I'm thinking USF and UCF are the two best teams in the state.

Who do you think will win?


I'm pulling for USF but I hear the UCF running back is all world!

GO BULLS!
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

gearhead400

Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

ucfneed2ride

[url="http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg"]http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg[/url]

Da_Mtg_Man

Ouch, You knights fans should be getting ready for the a## whippin of your lives.  ;D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

UncleRico

Is anyone going to the game? It should be a great game!

Party on Alafaya Trail!
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

greenmachine


MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

Hawgin4x4

the knights are going to have steak for dinner.
I dont disrespect anyone, If anyone disrespects me, You will be 6 ft below me.

exrider

2000 400ex
2003 300ex
1997 kawi 220
1988 lt80

Sometimes I think the Gene Pool could use some Clorine

Ida_Mann

you know, I'm gonna be a knight in a couple years,,,,but I'm not all that hopeful that they will be victorious.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Da_Mtg_Man

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
64-12 ?
Told Ya  :-*
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

UncleRico

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

ebtrx450r

I went to the game and saw a bunch of sad yellow and black shirts. The game was crazy and so was the tailgating!!

Smoknbanshee

that wasn't a war.  that was more like surrender.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Team Alba Z400 Rider 43

Go knights...haha thats funny lol.

My brother was USF's first kicker back in 1997. Been a USF fan since the beginning.
-2006 Suzuki LT-R450-
-2004 Suzuki LT-Z400-

Harry: "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention." - Dumb and Dumber

greenmachine

Where are all the Knights now? They were running smack on Friday. They looked like a poorly coached high school team out there against the BULLS.

Hawgin4x4

go knights! lol..Ive been a knights fan since i was little...i couldnt bare to watch the game...Oh well atleast 1 florida team is kicking a$$ and taking names..
I dont disrespect anyone, If anyone disrespects me, You will be 6 ft below me.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com