Has anyone ever seen Rico/Capt morgan

Started by big-daddy, October 10, 2007, 07:30:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: Ida_Mann on October 10, 2007, 09:25:34 PM
ever have to take a crap so big you didn't know if you were gonna make it to the bathroom,,,,and didn't care?

Id@

Yea and when you looked in the bowl it was gone??? It was so heavy it flushed itself!!!

qt314nfla

Quote from: NYRAPTOR on October 10, 2007, 09:28:08 PM
i'm back from the bowl. ha ha bigd very funny. so now what really happened to jack? is he in trouble?

no he's working in the bahama's.  he was there last month for several weeks and they told  him he had to go back.  long days, long nights, and said he came back last time sick of the bahama's and fried.

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: NYRAPTOR on October 10, 2007, 09:28:08 PM
i'm back from the bowl. ha ha bigd very funny. so now what really happened to jack? is he in trouble?

I thought you Just TOOK ONE!!! LOL

Ida_Mann

Quote from: Joedirt on October 10, 2007, 09:29:03 PM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on October 10, 2007, 09:22:41 PM
Quote from: Joedirt on October 10, 2007, 09:21:53 PM
Has anyone ever noticed IDA's and MTG's Screen name ends in MAN!!...put that in your pipe
you want to put a man in your pipe?

You Uncultured swine    ::)


Ida there is nothing like that feeling of actually making it...and cuttin loose... a little slice of heaven

you aint kiddin, whoa, nothing like last night's Taco Bell backed up with nacho's tonight to make for a SLOW run for the border.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Joedirt

Quote from: Ida_Mann on October 10, 2007, 09:32:05 PM
Quote from: Joedirt on October 10, 2007, 09:29:03 PM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on October 10, 2007, 09:22:41 PM
Quote from: Joedirt on October 10, 2007, 09:21:53 PM
Has anyone ever noticed IDA's and MTG's Screen name ends in MAN!!...put that in your pipe
you want to put a man in your pipe?

You Uncultured swine    ::)


Ida there is nothing like that feeling of actually making it...and cuttin loose... a little slice of heaven

you aint kiddin, whoa, nothing like last night's Taco Bell backed up with nacho's tonight to make for a SLOW run for the border.

Id@

OH MY  :o
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

big-daddy

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on October 10, 2007, 09:31:49 PM
Quote from: NYRAPTOR on October 10, 2007, 09:28:08 PM
i'm back from the bowl. ha ha bigd very funny. so now what really happened to jack? is he in trouble?

I thought you Just TOOK ONE!!! LOL

Swamp youre on a roll!  ;)
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

big-daddy

Quote from: Ida_Mann on October 10, 2007, 09:32:05 PM
Quote from: Joedirt on October 10, 2007, 09:29:03 PM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on October 10, 2007, 09:22:41 PM
Quote from: Joedirt on October 10, 2007, 09:21:53 PM
Has anyone ever noticed IDA's and MTG's Screen name ends in MAN!!...put that in your pipe
you want to put a man in your pipe?

You Uncultured swine    ::)


Ida there is nothing like that feeling of actually making it...and cuttin loose... a little slice of heaven

you aint kiddin, whoa, nothing like last night's Taco Bell backed up with nacho's tonight to make for a SLOW run for the border.

Id@

What..... No can corn.  :o
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: big-daddy on October 10, 2007, 09:33:59 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on October 10, 2007, 09:31:49 PM
Quote from: NYRAPTOR on October 10, 2007, 09:28:08 PM
i'm back from the bowl. ha ha bigd very funny. so now what really happened to jack? is he in trouble?

I thought you Just TOOK ONE!!! LOL

Swamp youre on a roll!  ;)

Yea?? think so?? Check out the Game tread!!! LOL

Ida_Mann

Quote from: big-daddy on October 10, 2007, 09:34:53 PM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on October 10, 2007, 09:32:05 PM
Quote from: Joedirt on October 10, 2007, 09:29:03 PM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on October 10, 2007, 09:22:41 PM
Quote from: Joedirt on October 10, 2007, 09:21:53 PM
Has anyone ever noticed IDA's and MTG's Screen name ends in MAN!!...put that in your pipe
you want to put a man in your pipe?

You Uncultured swine    ::)


Ida there is nothing like that feeling of actually making it...and cuttin loose... a little slice of heaven

you aint kiddin, whoa, nothing like last night's Taco Bell backed up with nacho's tonight to make for a SLOW run for the border.

Id@

What..... No can corn.  :o

THATs what that was,,,,I had an entire can to myself a couple nights ago,,,,,,didn't recognize something and it scared me.

thanks for reminding me of my poop there Ricky ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ida_Mann

this thread is dieing ,,,,,

"Ida_Mann, TRX450R_Racer, Southern4x4, slackbladder, GrlNextDoor, rider and 9 Guests are viewing this topic."

and who's slackbladder,,,,love the name.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

slackbladder


UncleRico

Hey Ricky! Didja figure it out yet?

Does this guy look familiar?  



Next time I'm out at RR, I'll swing by your camp and say Hi. I know where it is. Soul Brother is always over at your neighbors.

Do you leave a hide a key there in case your not there and I need to let myself in?
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: Ida_Mann on October 10, 2007, 09:37:35 PM
this thread is dieing ,,,,,

"Ida_Mann, TRX450R_Racer, Southern4x4, slackbladder, GrlNextDoor, rider and 9 Guests are viewing this topic."

and who's slackbladder,,,,love the name.

Id@

Again!!!! What about me....oh SH8T....  I am RICO :'(

big-daddy

Ida......had you check out the game thread.     Scotty on a roll to night!
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Ida_Mann

I'm blaming all you guys if I can't make it to my daughter's school and work tomorrow.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: UncleRico on October 10, 2007, 09:39:41 PM
Hey Ricky! Didja figure it out yet?

Does this guy look familiar?  



Next time I'm out at RR, I'll swing by your camp and say Hi. I know where it is. Soul Brother is always over at your neighbors.

Do you leave a hide a key there in case your not there and I need to let myself in?


   You can always Sleep in the Genny Room...very comfy I am told.

big-daddy

Quote from: UncleRico on October 10, 2007, 09:39:41 PM
Hey Ricky! Didja figure it out yet?

Does this guy look familiar?  



Next time I'm out at RR, I'll swing by your camp and say Hi. I know where it is. Soul Brother is always over at your neighbors.

Do you leave a hide a key there in case your not there and I need to let myself in?


I guest I have to do some burning around my camp, to keep the snakes away.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

big-daddy

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on October 10, 2007, 09:44:17 PM
Quote from: UncleRico on October 10, 2007, 09:39:41 PM
Hey Ricky! Didja figure it out yet?

Does this guy look familiar?  



Next time I'm out at RR, I'll swing by your camp and say Hi. I know where it is. Soul Brother is always over at your neighbors.

Do you leave a hide a key there in case your not there and I need to let myself in?


   You can always Sleep in the Genny Room...very comfy I am told.

yep..........very warm!
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: big-daddy on October 10, 2007, 09:46:02 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on October 10, 2007, 09:44:17 PM
Quote from: UncleRico on October 10, 2007, 09:39:41 PM
Hey Ricky! Didja figure it out yet?

Does this guy look familiar?  



Next time I'm out at RR, I'll swing by your camp and say Hi. I know where it is. Soul Brother is always over at your neighbors.

Do you leave a hide a key there in case your not there and I need to let myself in?


   You can always Sleep in the Genny Room...very comfy I am told.

yep..........very warm!

BREATH DEEP.

big-daddy

Well for Rico...I,ll fire up both generators. I want him to feel at home ;)
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

blupits04

Damn I guess Rico's mix tape to QT really worked! She's met the "Unmeetable" lol


Guess I'll have to get some Ute's to go riding with ya'll...sniff sniff I'm feeling outta place!


What the hell is all the crap talk? Geez I've heard of talking $hit but that's takin it too far!
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

UncleRico

#97
You know how the Mix tape works magic on women.

I just mix in a little Journey and some Air Supply. It's like "panty remover".


QT is a hard core journey fan...she use to date a guy who was in a Journey Cover band....this is some of his work...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyzQl1msfnU&mode=user&search=

Do not watch the video above if you are a hard core journey fan.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

KD 428

Hey I think I found a pic of this "Uncle Rico"

HONDA CRF450R

sparkplug01

GOOGLE=     Uncle Rico     
   
   

Any one being who becomes a free-loading, life-ruining, football-throwing, tupperware-selling, time-machine-buying, bust-must-plus-vending, steak-eating Bodaggit.

Grandma called, you are being such an Uncle Rico.

Dang uncle rico google dont like you very well!!!!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com