Has anyone ever seen Rico/Capt morgan

Started by big-daddy, October 10, 2007, 07:30:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UncleRico

Ricky, you're like a redneck racist version of Sigmund Freud only much more reactionary.

Yes, I'm a loner and I dress all in black and I have no friends.  Your really nailed that one "Big Daddy", you're on a roll.

I come here for external validation from you Ricky, is it OK if I stay? I'll try to follow your rules, and be more in tune with what type of site it is, and what this site should be used for.

I'm sensing some pent up angst in you, Rickster.  What's the deal?

Can't we just be friends, without meeting?

Your Bestest Buddy,

Rico

P.S. Your PM box is full.





UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

qt314nfla

i think i'm gonna go through a box of oreo's reading this.  rico you're IM is turned off.  wtf?

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Hoosier Daddy

Personaly, I think Rico and Brewsyourdaddy are lovers...   Big Daddy said he saw them coming out of a gay resort... :-\
I didnt ask what he was doing there....
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

big-daddy

Chris, I told you not to say anything about that. Oh, you forgot about the black dress and the high heel shoes.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

UncleRico

Ricky, I also met you, but you don't know it...RR.

I also met the Hot Dog Girl...and QT.

QT is the only one who knows my real identity.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

novadave

HELP I NEED SOME PLACE TO RIDE!

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: UncleRico on October 10, 2007, 08:44:04 PM
Ricky, I also met you, but you don't know it...RR.

I also met the Hot Dog Girl...and QT.
QT is the only one who knows my real identity.

 I thought they were the same??

klutchbuster400

Quote from: UncleRico on October 10, 2007, 08:24:14 PM
Ricky, you're like a redneck racist version of Sigmund Freud only much more reactionary.

Yes, I'm a loner and I dress all in black and I have no friends.  Your really nailed that one "Big Daddy", you're on a roll.

I come here for external validation from you Ricky, is it OK if I stay? I'll try to follow your rules, and be more in tune with what type of site it is, and what this site should be used for.

I'm sensing some pent up angst in you, Rickster.  What's the deal?

Can't we just be friends, without meeting?

Your Bestest Buddy,

Rico

P.S. Your PM box is full.






What's so psychoanalytic about Big D? He's not having any nasty dreams is he ;)

NYRAPTOR

that sounds so hot! grrr the hot dog girl! yes! mmm mmm!! delish!

qt314nfla

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on October 10, 2007, 08:45:23 PM
Quote from: UncleRico on October 10, 2007, 08:44:04 PM
Ricky, I also met you, but you don't know it...RR.

I also met the Hot Dog Girl ...and QT.
QT is the only one who knows my real identity.

  I thought they were the same??

You're thinking freak and that was the sausage master.  Hot dog girl is Kevin's wife.

Joedirt

I  blew a stinky Uncle Rico and my back cracked.....felt good.
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: QT314 on October 10, 2007, 08:49:10 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on October 10, 2007, 08:45:23 PM
Quote from: UncleRico on October 10, 2007, 08:44:04 PM
Ricky, I also met you, but you don't know it...RR.

I also met the Hot Dog Girl ...and QT.
QT is the only one who knows my real identity.

  I thought they were the same??

You're thinking freak and that was the sausage master.  Hot dog girl is Kevin's wife.

 Yes you are correct...that was sausage. lol   thanks for reminding me. :'(

NYRAPTOR

i think uncle rico called me a jackass once but i love reading his posts. hey you know jackl and rico are never on line at the same time. interesting :o

UncleRico

Big Daddy,

I have an additional camp at RR which is closer to yours now. Hell, the next one I get, I might put right next to yours.


We can be neighbors!

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

UncleRico

Quote from: NYRAPTOR on October 10, 2007, 08:51:41 PM
i think uncle rico called me a jackass once but i love reading his posts. hey you know jackl and rico are never on line at the same time. interesting :o

Don't confuse them, Jackass. They're already having a tough time with this as it is.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

qt314nfla

Quote from: NYRAPTOR on October 10, 2007, 08:51:41 PM
i think uncle rico called me a jackass once but i love reading his posts. hey you know jackl and rico are never on line at the same time. interesting :o

jacks in the bahamas.  try again oh brilliant leader.

NYRAPTOR

ha ha. man i cant type fast enough. it keeps saying warning-while you were reading a new reply has been posted. you may wish to review your post. the jackazz

NYRAPTOR

what there's no internet in the bahamas? wamp wamp waaaaaaa!!!!

renmus

Quote from: QT314 on October 10, 2007, 08:53:21 PM
Quote from: NYRAPTOR on October 10, 2007, 08:51:41 PM
i think uncle rico called me a jackass once but i love reading his posts. hey you know jackl and rico are never on line at the same time. interesting :o

jacks in the bahamas.  try again oh brilliant leader.

I am willing to bet that internet connection is possible in the Bahamas.  BUT, I dont really care who Rico is.  Let him/her be whoever they want.  Cheap entertainment.

qt314nfla

Quote from: NYRAPTOR on October 10, 2007, 08:56:34 PM
what there's no internet in the bahamas? wamp wamp waaaaaaa!!!!

where he is he doesn't have internet or cell phone.  good luck contacting him though.

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: QT314 on October 10, 2007, 08:58:12 PM
Quote from: NYRAPTOR on October 10, 2007, 08:56:34 PM
what there's no internet in the bahamas? wamp wamp waaaaaaa!!!!

where he is he doesn't have internet or cell phone.  good luck contacting him though.

What is he in JAIL??

Joedirt

Quote from: renmus on October 10, 2007, 08:57:42 PM
Quote from: QT314 on October 10, 2007, 08:53:21 PM
Quote from: NYRAPTOR on October 10, 2007, 08:51:41 PM
i think uncle rico called me a jackass once but i love reading his posts. hey you know jackl and rico are never on line at the same time. interesting :o

jacks in the bahamas.  try again oh brilliant leader.

I am willing to bet that internet connection is possible in the Bahamas.  BUT, I dont really care who Rico is.  Let him/her be whoever they want.  Cheap entertainment.

I agree Let's keep our eye on the prize.... ;D..LOL
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

UncleRico

Whatever happened to that one forum member who went to Puerto Rico and never came back? Who was that?
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

NYRAPTOR

did the hotdog girl perform any tricks?

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com