What do you do for work?

Started by budman, August 28, 2007, 11:50:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UncleRico

I own a chain of Haberdasheries throughout the West Indies. I sell notions.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

LostCause

I install Acoustical Ceilings.  Small family business for the past 35 + years.  I created a myspace account just for this.  Lets you see some of our work.

http://www.myspace.com/acousticalsystems

Check it out
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

mudnuri

I am a hired killer.
Bug killer that is!
I specialize in termite control.
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

shogun323

I run the IT infrastructure for a small/mid sized business. I am also a freelance gynecologist.
"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

BCConviber

Quote from: TNTaylor on August 29, 2007, 03:55:10 PM
I'm the Business Manager of a Civil Engineering Unit for Dept of Homeland Security.  We maintain approximately $11B worth of Coast Guard shore facilities.  I pay the bills and supervise approximately 60 design engineers and support staff.  Never a dull moment.
Used to a ton of work with the Coast Guard - use to sell them all the big grey dock fenders that keep the ships from smacking the concrete piers. Small world..

I am part owner of an industrial rubber products distribution business- we sell all kinds of conveyor belt, conveyor components, industrial hose & v-belts, drive systems, gasketing materials, etc, etc.. If it in a concrete plant, asphalt plant, or rock quarry, I sell it.
2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**

them450rboyz

My step dad owns a transmission shop.

we do motors and everything also.


prostreet transmissions.

racing trans's and all.
its good experience and i get some where to fix my quads :D
99 416ex
'Nuff said.

outtolunch

Boat Sales, service writter, fire putter outter, boat orderer, parts ordered, warranty filler.

Looking for a new job in Minot, North Dakota starting next week.  Anybody know anybody that lives in frozen H_LL, let me know.
2006 Honda Ricon 680 (bout time)

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: shogun323 on October 10, 2007, 03:26:24 PM
I run the IT infrastructure for a small/mid sized business. I am also a freelance gynecologist.

Well, I'm not a gynecologist but, I'm willing to take a look. ;)
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

dynodon

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on October 10, 2007, 04:40:10 PM
Quote from: shogun323 on October 10, 2007, 03:26:24 PM
I run the IT infrastructure for a small/mid sized business. I am also a freelance gynecologist.

Well, I'm not a gynecologist but, I'm willing to take a look. ;)

Yeah, I would have the Maytag man check my shizit out for problems !!!! LOL He even comes to your door for service ;)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

RBHARLEY

I am an estimator/project manager/paper boy for a drywall company in orlando and fort myers.  S.A.M. DRYWALL

dirtyrooster

I sand and finish hardwood flooring, and yes, I to am pretty darn slow right now.  ???
'06 Predator 500

ucfneed2ride

I am an EMT for Highlands County......business is great! It is really going to pick up now that all the snowbirds are coming back.
[url="http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg"]http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg[/url]

dynodon

Cabinet work, Custom or production doesnt matter........ And YES, Its SLOWWWWWWW.
Dont expect it to pick up for awhile either guys, I am hearing another 1 1/2 - 2 years :'( :'( :'(
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

yfz122

#113
Concrete,block,stone. Work is slow but steady. I get to form and pour concrete ceilings next week. It should be interesting.
15 years of this crap.

Always looking for side work.
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

caospop

I am an *Accnt*   Executive You do what to a what..
2007 Polaris Sportsman

caospop

Quote from: bignickwaite on August 29, 2007, 12:30:22 PM
im a convict gaurd for the state . so if anyone on here goes to prison. just let me know and ill bring in some dirt wheels mags for ya...lol
I loved working for the state... But they just dont pay enough.
2007 Polaris Sportsman

big-daddy

Come on now Manny........ we all know youre a Male Dancer.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

caospop

Quote from: big-daddy on October 10, 2007, 08:19:03 PM
Come on now Manny........ we all know youre a Male Dancer.
:no I am a male Pole dancer...
2007 Polaris Sportsman

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: The Dealer on September 06, 2007, 04:45:52 PM
Car salesman!!!!! :groupies.gif

  Oh there are two of us??? What has this site gone too???  DOOM, DOOM... I tell you !!!

predatorracer8

im work at a quant little 9 story retiremnet home as a server. and my homeboy jowan works at another retirement home called oak manor the one i work at is called mease manor in dunedin florida.

Bigscrb15

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on October 10, 2007, 08:24:38 PM
Quote from: The Dealer on September 06, 2007, 04:45:52 PM
Car salesman!!!!! :groupies.gif

  Oh there are two of us??? What has this site gone too???  DOOM, DOOM... I tell you !!!

Hopefully tomorrow I will be working for a dealer, and then I can put you out of business. Actually Ill probably get fired for sending people to your lol, lol.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

HASBEEN

Quote from: Turboderf on August 29, 2007, 12:22:40 PM
I fix cars... work for myself All-Tech Mobile Auto Repair Inc.

Hey Turbo - check out the iATN site on the web. I'm a retired Ford tech that discovered the iATN back in the mid '90s - best auto site on the web - and for the most part its free. Check it out and let me know what you think.

Mike (fordfxr)

HASBEEN

Okay I'll bite. Used to spread crap all over the state of Florida. Spent 23 years as a high tech Ford mechanic but did my twilight tour as a Fleet Manager for the oldest fertilizer company in Florida - Sunniland (Sanford), a better company I've never worked for. Retired June 1st this year and now spread my time between a working wife (nuff said) two boats, and a new Grizzly that gets very little use - but that will change in February when we end up in Glamis, Ca with 40 miles of killer sand dunes. This trip will be (most likely) my last hurrah for the serious stuff ........

1st scooter at 12, first motorcycle at 13, first and last quad at 63 ....

big-daddy

Quote from: caospop on October 10, 2007, 08:21:34 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on October 10, 2007, 08:19:03 PM
Come on now Manny........ we all know youre a Male Dancer.
:no I am a male Pole dancer...

WHAT! you dance on male poles? ???
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

shirah86

Tow truck operator owner, used carlot and an amatuer tattoo artist

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com