WHO IS GOING TO LIVEOAK SSQSA??

Started by BlingstarHonda130, October 09, 2007, 05:49:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlingstarHonda130

just getting a roll call going for it!!!!!!!!
sponsors: blingstar,spy,tag,works connection,evsi,itp,rage,& walsh

53yfz450

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Exmx54

I will be there!
Jake, what are you riding?

racingbroke

Samantha #19
McGrath Race Team

53yfz450

Quote from: Exmx54 on October 09, 2007, 06:34:48 PM
I will be there!
Jake, what are you riding?

ill be riding my yfz it should be together in time
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

k-town quad boy #5

RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES

LostCause

I'll be there.............................

Going to be a fun time. 
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

tony pitts

Quote from: LostCause on October 09, 2007, 08:38:53 PM
I'll be there.............................

Going to be a fun time. 
hope so your running it.......
[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

LostCause

#8
 :Clown.gif

That is a good one!!

I got a idea.  Everyone bring one new person with you.  We have a class for just about everyone!!!!  I would like to see all our members make this race.  We have just at 200.  Now how awsome would that be!!!

:ThumbsUp.gif
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

Exmx54

Quote from: tony pitts on October 09, 2007, 09:25:25 PM
Quote from: LostCause on October 09, 2007, 08:38:53 PM
I'll be there.............................

Going to be a fun time. 
hope so your running it.......

Has Jesse been racing at all? I've been out of the racing scene for a while and it would be awesome to see some familiar faces at this race!

TBR

We will be there but probably won't make it for pratice Saturday as Lyndon has a Cross Country race at Lakeland. We should be there Saturday evening.
It should be a very good race as the weather should be cooler by the weekend.
See you all there.

tony pitts

Quote from: Exmx54 on October 09, 2007, 09:52:49 PM
Quote from: tony pitts on October 09, 2007, 09:25:25 PM
Quote from: LostCause on October 09, 2007, 08:38:53 PM
I'll be there.............................

Going to be a fun time. 
hope so your running it.......

Has Jesse been racing at all? I've been out of the racing scene for a while and it would be awesome to see some familiar faces at this race!
w he raced pax ftr race 2 weeks ago. we purchased some property in north georgia so we have to put racing on hold for a little while until we get moved. wewould have came to live oak but my brother took vacation time this weekend to see our property. so were going to georgia this weekend
[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

Ellis#8

going too //// RIDING NEW SUZUKI  hope too have some FUN