Who is UNCLE RICO?!?!?!?!

Started by blupits04, October 09, 2007, 02:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blupits04

Hey what happened? Geez just when we start to have fun...lol

I guess someone else got their panties in a wad! Maybe they should take a chill pill and enjoy the funny stuff... Oh and b/c it was funny....

The last thing that was posted:

Miami450r asked if me and Sparky had 2 computers or were we switching chairs.

I said I got the money for another computer when my neighbor let her lesbian poodle out it humped my leg and I sued her for unlawful fornication. Now her and her lesbian poodle are on house arrest.


Sparky got his $.02 in ad said you should have seen what our pitbulls did to that Poodles Posse


Just so it didn't go without being read...lol


Here's a pic of that horrific day! I will never forget it..Look at those eyes!
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

shirah86

well ive love to stay and chat this evening but im hungry and tired and sick so i guess when i get to work we can continue what ever u guys decide to talk about---- take it easy everybody

sparkplug01

Drigginfool cant we all be friends.

blupits04

K I'm going to bed. Nice talkin to ya Sparky...maybe we can continue this tomorrow! :)
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

blupits04

#4
ok this just sucks! I'm so bored I'm actually COOKING! lol what the hell happened? OK I got a new subject



Who is Uncle Rico? Is he a Master Mind, MasterThinker, Master baiter? (Pervs I was talking about fishing!)
Ya know Name, address, whats he drive, how old is he? lol
Oh and no BS answers from Captain the Morgan...we know he's in Rico's pocket he'd lie for him!
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

FishaHallic

Quote from: blupits04 on October 09, 2007, 02:51:55 AM
Hey what happened? Geez just when we start to have fun...lol

I guess someone else got their panties in a wad! Maybe they should take a chill pill and enjoy the funny stuff... Oh and b/c it was funny....

The last thing that was posted:

I said I got the money for another computer when my neighbor let her lesbian poodle out it humped my leg and I sued her for unlawful fornication. Now her and her lesbian poodle are on house arrest.





Here's a pic of that terrific day! I will never forget it..Look at those eyes!

Would it have been ok if it was a male poodle, I mean you and your "unusual" love of dogs.



blupits04

Nope wouldn't have made a difference you see I'm not biased I hate all poodles. :)
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

klutchbuster400

I saw Rico out at the Ranch one day, the encounter was much like that out of the Patterson-Gimlin film.

blupits04

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on October 10, 2007, 02:19:14 AM
I saw Rico out at the Ranch one day, the encounter was much like that out of the Patterson-Gimlin film.

Hey leave the Pattersons out of this...lol

<---Married into the Pattersons
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

UncleRico

I believe Abraham Zabruder is the only one to have documented footage of the man.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."