The bar is open what will ya have...

Started by caospop, October 08, 2007, 09:41:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caospop

 I'll have a washington diamond merlot. :-*
2007 Polaris Sportsman

SWAMP_DONKEY


bluesman


FOREMANRON

2007 POLARIS RANGER 700 MOSSY OAK WITH A WARN 4.0 WINCH,2006
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 700

Captain The Morgan

Patron Platinum, two chicks from the Doll House, and 10 hits of X from Amsterdam!

qt314nfla

nothin till next weekend.  need a few days to dry out the liver.  it's pretty pissed at me right now for drowning it last weekend.  dam long days on the boat will kill the liver.  not to mention the bud lights to stay refreshed.

Young Gun

2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

sparkplug01

just a little yaegermeister and a shot of turkey

shirah86

im underage but a nice tall budweiser never hurt nobody :Approve.gif

buzzardman

double red bull and yeager for me while clubbing and a nice scotch and coke when at the local pub.

buzzardman

Ask NYRAPTOR what happens when he drinks long island ice tea's. hahahahaha :Clown.gif :nuke.gif :Wacko.gif :Dead.gif

4MANFREAK

2006 FOREMAN 500 4x4
2004 Rancher 350 4x4
2002 400 EX
1997 FOREMAN 400 4x4

Da_Mtg_Man

Crown with a splash of coke

Jaegerbombs are the shizit

Dirty Martini (Kettle, extra dirty)
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

greenmachine

Bombay Blue Saphire & tonic with lime. Then a few Bud Selects.

Bigscrb15

#14
Quote from: caospop on October 08, 2007, 09:41:31 PM
I'll have a washington diamond merlot. :-*

manny, did you turn gay on us?

Ill take a Pepsi.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Anoriginal


Ida_Mann

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on October 09, 2007, 09:48:56 AM
Quote from: caospop on October 08, 2007, 09:41:31 PM
I'll have a washington diamond merlot. :-*

manny, did you turn gay on us?

Ill take a Pepsi.

dang, ya beat me to it, I was about to say the same ;-)

double Lagavulin,,,,neat

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

shogun323

If Bass is on tap, I ll take a few. Otherwise, gimme a Corona, NO Lime.
"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

Da_Mtg_Man

Speaking of Corona w/ Lime. If you haven't tried Miller Chill yet you have to. I love that stuff.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

686RAPTOR

GREYGOOSE AND REDBULL OR BLACK ON THE ROCKS.

shogun323

I will also have a shot of Green Chartreuse!!
"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

budman

Shoot...this is a tough one.... you know what my heart says.....

Absolute with a touch of ice just for chillin
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

budman

[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

klutchbuster400


caospop

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on October 09, 2007, 09:48:56 AM
Quote from: caospop on October 08, 2007, 09:41:31 PM
I'll have a washington diamond merlot. :-*

manny, did you turn gay on us?

Ill take a Pepsi.
Not yet..LOL you'll be the first to know though. Ive just been wineing... I'll still do the VODKA,RUM and beer thing... I havent lost my touch yet dammit.  :-[
2007 Polaris Sportsman

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com