Xbox360 or play station 3 ??

Started by dodgefsu, October 08, 2007, 06:53:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which one is better .

Xbox 360
6 (66.7%)
Play Station 3
3 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 9

dodgefsu

Based on price, quality of the games, amout of games on the market



Young Gun

2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

Ida_Mann

Quote from: REBEL on October 08, 2007, 06:54:43 PM
Nintendo Wii > ALL

agreed,  except I just bricked mine because I have a mod chip and someone did an update online for me thinking they were being nice.

so now I can only play the console games I downloaded on it,,,,nothing in the drive plays.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

quadracer1992

~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Fox17

i have a 360 and couldnt be happier with it. it works hand and hand with my pc too. through wireless. its great. the ps3s are cool too. i might eventually get one. not soon though.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com