This is bull

Started by yunt2ride, October 08, 2007, 01:15:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yunt2ride

Probably why he wanted to drop the charges.


http://www.gainesvillesun.com/article/20071007/NEWS/71007007
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Ida_Mann

who knows if it's true or not, but read the whole story,,,,the tow-company owner said that Joiner was a "perfect gentleman" which is why he wanted the charges dropped from the beginning.

why he went there in the middle of the night is quite a bit shady, but hey, I'm not Joiner nor am I the tow-company owner, so I don't know exactly what happened.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

yunt2ride

It doesn't matter if he is a perfect gentleman or not. Just because he is a major player for the Gators and they need him for this BIG game does not give the gator fans a right to make terrorist threats. If it had of been anyone else they would have been formally charged. I would also bet that if the gators had of lost because he could not have played then some of them same people would have followed through with those threats. Now I'm really glad they lost that game.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

UncleRico

I don't think athletes, actors, politicians or police should be held accountable for crimes they commit.

I think it's our job as "non contributing" citizens to bare the burden of the penal system! Those people are far more important than the rest of us, and should not be held to the same standards as we minions.


UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

yunt2ride

Quote from: UncleRico on October 08, 2007, 02:30:22 PM
I don't think athletes, actors, politicians or police should be held accountable for crimes they commit.

I think it's our job as "non contributing" citizens to bare the burden of the penal system! Those people are far more important than the rest of us, and should not be held to the same standards as we minions.




Well evidently the justis system sees it the same way you do. LOL
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com