official Florida LSU thread.

Started by Ida_Mann, October 06, 2007, 08:29:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ida_Mann

what the hell?

that 9 yards beter not be a deciding factor in this game,,,,,

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

06 BaNsHeE

Lets go baby get a good drive here tigers.Im the biggest gater hater ever BTW.

06 BaNsHeE



06 BaNsHeE

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bigscrb15

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

06 BaNsHeE


snowmanzz13

what was that?!?! wheres them gators at?!?!?! ;D
banshee :( for sale
blaster 200 gone
ds 650   for sale
odyssey   for sale
polaris sportsman 700   for sale
helmets save lives, so wear one!!



[url="http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann"]http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann[/url]

06 BaNsHeE

#33
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!BACK TO BACK LOSSES. :P.Now its personal lol

Bigscrb15

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

06 BaNsHeE

Its OK guys....Were all in the same boat.UM,FSU,GATORS.While USF kicks ass

Ida_Mann

right here,,,just concentrating.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

UncleRico

What's wrong with you people. I told you LSU was going to win. Why do you doubt "THE FOX 17 CURSE"? It can't be reversed without the proper steps.


Meanwhile, USF wins...USC loses, Wisconsin Loses...USF should be at #4 by tomorrow.


If Fox 17 hadn't run his mouth...the Gators would be undefeated as well.

Hey, at least they kept it close!

I should probably tell you now...the Gators will lose to Kentucky too.


Fox17...you need to make this right...there's only one way to reverse the curse.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Ida_Mann

"showing heart of champions by coming back from 10 down in the 4th quarter"

even when taking the supposed #1 team in the nation to the last play or the game,,,,the Gators get no love.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

UncleRico

Quote from: Ida_Mann on October 07, 2007, 12:02:04 AM
"showing heart of champions by coming back from 10 down in the 4th quarter"

even when taking the supposed #1 team in the nation to the last play or the game,,,,the Gators get no love.

Id@

This chick I've been bangin' goes to USF. She left a USF T-Shirt and a scrunchie over here. I can send them to you, and you can jump on the USF band wagon. You can be like..."No, I've been a Bulls fan for the last 20 years or so." Then for added credibility you can call for the firing of Head Coach Urban Meyer!
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

yunt2ride

ROFLMAO, Tebow shouldn't have been bragging after that first TD. I also thought the fans were saying F-U Tebow. It was because he ran over to the fans bragging. Never brag until the game is finished. LMAO
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com