So anyone catch SouthPark last night?

Started by Ida_Mann, October 04, 2007, 04:30:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ida_Mann

as I turn my head and snap my fingers.

even without the profanity, I think Matt and Trey are back on their game,,,,I can only hope the continue.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Fox17

why do people waste their time watching cartoons? thats retarded. yall need motorcycles. cartoons are for people that dont ride. there was a pretty good football game on last night too. whats this world coming to?  ???

Ida_Mann

I've been following SP since about the beginning of the third season,,,,love it.

SP is the reason I got my first laptop so that when I go to Ocala I could take it with me ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

big-daddy

#3
Nathan......... you need a girlfriend!   sorry dang palm tero
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Ida_Mann

Quote from: big-daddy on October 04, 2007, 06:11:14 PM
Nathan......... go need a girlfriend!

translator please.

and SP is a way of finding out how good the girlfriend really is,,,,if she sits and watches the show with me, they are golden,,,if they say something like "that's so stupid, why do you watch cartoons?" then I go riding and leave them home.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

94Hardbody4x4

Ahhh crap, last night was the start of the new season wasn't it? Dangit! O well, theres plenty of re-runs.

P.S.--Mabey I'm late on this but the guy who does the voice of Chef quit the show after the whole Tom Cruise b.s., right?
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

eldiablo64

personally i think south park is about the stupidest show on tv.
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

UncleRico

Matt and Trey still owe me $8.00 from BASE-KETBALL!

I actually enjoy the social comentary hidden in each episode of South Park! However, from a purely philosopical stand point, my views are more in tune with Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

They are the Soren Kierkigaard of Existentialisticly influenced cartoons.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFmmWYQeckc&mode=related&search=

Where ya at Dog?
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

quadracer1992

Quote from: JohnF on October 04, 2007, 07:46:55 PM
Quote from: eldiablo64 on October 04, 2007, 07:41:59 PM
personally i think south park is about the stupidest show on tv.

well then personally i think you are the stupidest member of this site

but seriously, i used to think south park was retarded, then i sat down and watched an entire a episode and it is hillarious. its definatly not stupid, call it crude if you want, but there is more to it then you think, theres alot of thought put into each episode and its very clever

and yes issac hayes quit when they made fun of scientology
Im sorry but I think Family Guy is so much more funny, and I dont get a headache when I watch it. South Park isnt retarded, its just sick and twisted and has more profanity than anything Ive ever seen.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

shirah86

i used to watch it when i was younger and would laugh at all the stuff even though i didnt understand what the heck they were talkin about now ive got almost every season and watch em like its goin out of style

Joedirt

Quote from: Fox17 on October 04, 2007, 05:54:41 PM
why do people waste their time watching cartoons? thats retarded. yall need motorcycles. cartoons are for people that dont ride. there was a pretty good football game on last night too. whats this world coming to?  ???


Are you this Miserable and Opinionated in real life?


South Park IS Awesome....even funnier  because they use current events....Genious!!!
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

IXIswamperIXI

I rather watch cartoons than these dumb a$$ reality shows, at least the cartoons don't pretend to be "real" tv.  I watch tv to be entertained not to watch a show acting like it real life problems, I have plenty of my own problems I don't need to watch people on some show acting like they have problems. 
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

bignickwaite

SP ATHF space ghost ,robot chicken . thier great definately the best programs on tv
[url="http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb171/bignickwaite/?action=view&current=bikes008.jpg"]http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb171/bignickwaite/?action=view&current=bikes008.jpg[/url]

Ida_Mann

Quote from: quadracer1992 on October 04, 2007, 08:14:19 PM
Quote from: JohnF on October 04, 2007, 07:46:55 PM
Quote from: eldiablo64 on October 04, 2007, 07:41:59 PM
personally i think south park is about the stupidest show on tv.

well then personally i think you are the stupidest member of this site

but seriously, i used to think south park was retarded, then i sat down and watched an entire a episode and it is hillarious. its definatly not stupid, call it crude if you want, but there is more to it then you think, theres alot of thought put into each episode and its very clever

and yes issac hayes quit when they made fun of scientology
Im sorry but I think Family Guy is so much more funny, and I dont get a headache when I watch it. South Park isnt retarded, its just sick and twisted and has more profanity than anything Ive ever seen.

I love them both, Southpark just seems to always have more of a storyline than the random cuts that Family Guy does,,,,,,gotta love when Stewie was talking to Brian and there was no clip to go to,,,,,love it.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

94Hardbody4x4

Yes indeed, Family guy is very funny. I enjoy Reno911 but Southpark is the best.

Oh, and the Terets thing with Eric was freaking hilarious!
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

eldiablo64

Quote from: eldiablo64 on October 04, 2007, 07:41:59 PM
personally i think south park is about the stupidest show on tv.
no maybe its the second dumbest mind of mencia is even stupider.
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

atvrob

i like  frylock, shake, and meatwadalso mandi,billy and grim..... i dont plan on watching anything,i just keep flipping until ..........but yes i caught some,piss out your a$$,excuse me,of sp last night and yes i love politically incorrect shows.those who dont can go get in line with the rest of the sheep,robots ;D

UncleRico

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Anoriginal


atvrob

why when i try to watch any videos do they freeze up then play a couple seconds then freeze up,this can go on and on through whole vid clips,its pissing my noncomputer ass off!

quadracer1992

ok well yeah south park does have a better story to it.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

UncleRico

Quote from: atvrob on October 05, 2007, 05:18:41 PM
why when i try to watch any videos do they freeze up then play a couple seconds then freeze up,this can go on and on through whole vid clips,its pissing my noncomputer ass off!

It could be that your Commodore 64 has a low BPS rate.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

UncleRico

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Ida_Mann

Quote from: UncleRico on October 05, 2007, 07:35:07 PM
Quote from: quadracer1992 on October 05, 2007, 06:26:31 PM
ok well yeah south park does have a better story to it.

Like this great story ----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfIguFEIFyA

freakin awesome,,,,,so glad I was never a hall monitor.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com