Paypal question

Started by Young Gun, October 05, 2007, 03:03:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young Gun

Ok, a few days ago someone got into my account and bought 54.90 worth of items from a corporation.  I emailed them numerous times and didnt get a response, so I filed a claim dispute.  About a day later I got an email from the corporation saying they did not process the order and it would be canceled.  So I wait a few days and nothing in my paypal.  So I email them back and they said the money was in paypals hands.  but the claim dispute had been closed, and when it is closed someone gets the money.  I didnt... so that leads me to think they have it and are lying? 

Opinions on what to do?  I am so pissed off from this and its taking every ounce of energy to keep from writing a letter saying they will all DIE! ::)
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

yunt2ride

You can go to paypal.com, then to contact us and call them directly. I used to get stuff in my email asking for me to update my information. I called them and they said that they will always address my paypal account with my name on the account, not dear paypal member. If I get any like that now I email it to spoof@paypal.com and they always let me know that it is a scam. Never had any issues with them at all. I would call paypal and not deal with the people that the order came from.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

eldiablo64

 I haven't got a statement from paypal in 2 months.So my august payment was late now I didn't get one in september and that payment was late.so thats $58 in late fees.they are supposed to send my statements via e-mail but I haven't got any for 2 months.well I was pi$$ed about that and called them and the japanese or whatever woman on the there side said we no longer send statements you have to log into your account to see when its due and what the payment is.I asked her wtf thats a bunch of bs.I said my other credit cards send statements and they get paid on time and I aint payin your late fee and she said you have no choice your payment was late.has anyone else had this problem? I never heard of such bs as that.
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

AmericanRobster

I know alot of people who quit using Paypal because of these and other reasons.
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

eldiablo64

yeah i'm gonna pay it off then they can shove it.all the bs and 23.5%to top it off.
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

blupits04

How was the money withdrawn? From bank account,paypal funds or Credit Card? I've dealt with paypal ALOT over stupid issues and they have always been pretty good about getting things fixed. Call paypal and tell them someone hacked into your account and bought something. They used to have a guarantee that if anything is bought through your account fraudulently that they will refund the money as long as you can prove it. Also call the company back that took the order or look on your paypal statement and see if the moron changed the shipping address. Sometimes they screw up and do something stupid like that. If it's someone local I'd get your local cops involved. Good luck with it!

PS what's your paypal info I need some new 450r parts :) lol
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com