Saltsdale November 13th Sand Drags

Started by Smoknbanshee, October 17, 2004, 08:40:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LTZ400ApK

Quoteltz the polaris is a little on the heavyyyyyyyyy side but we will come down and see what's going i was only asking no need to freak.thanks and if it's ok with averyone when we get we would run stock class just tired of having to run banshees on a polaris.
i wasnt freakin man  havent even said nothing about a polaris
just stating to j that theres no need for a new class inbetween stock and mod,if anything there needs to be a utility class

Smoknbanshee

haha, i want to beat all them z400's with my grizzly in the stock class....throw the paddles on the grizzly and roll out.  HOLLAAARRRRR
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

LTZ400ApK

that would be funny
everyone ok with utility's in stock class?

badcompanyracing

yea now that's what saying. no prob ltz just tired of runnig banshee's with a polaris know what i mean.
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

Smoknbanshee

ltz, don't make me smoke em with the grizzly......she has a clutch kit and pipe, i will even let momma take care of the light work.  
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

LTZ400ApK


badcompanyracing

BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

I SAY BAD COMPANY RACING I THINK WE NEED TO MAKE OUR WAY DOWN TO FLA IN DEC. I WENT BACK IN SEBT AND THESE GUYS LOVE TO RACE LIKE US.THEIR ALL GOOD PEOPLE AND HAVE A LOT OF FAST BIKES.WELL SEE YOU IN .HAZELHURST. TONY    
Wicked Racing TEAM    [url="//www.341dirtdrags.com"]www.341dirtdrags.com[/url]

tribal_shee

smoke, how do you like the clutch kit. I thought about one for mine cause I got the 28"s and they say it makes a big diff. Does it?Lupo!
'91 banshee completely redone,lightened frame,cub motor, drag pipes = fast as hell
'94 warrior completely redone
'04 Grizzly w/ 29.5" outlaw tires,lift,snorkels,clutch kit,exhaust& jet kit
'04 450 Kodiak w/28" outlaw tires

Hoosier Daddy

hey guys, if i pulled the silencers off my bike do you think it would pick up some??

chris
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

YAMAHONDAMAN

you would prolly loose alot ...no back pressure..back in the day i made "stinger's" out of 1" elec. conduit.... LOUD like LE
1985 Tri-Z w/ 1986 plastics, turbo crank, PWK 39mm Keihin carb, custom 12" aluminum s/ arm, Skat Trak 22x11x8 Tauler Haulers on 11" wide rims, lots of stainless, lots of aluminum...Powder Coated Frame,etc,,,,NOTHING STOCK !!!!

YAMAHONDAMAN

Hey Tony .... i'd like to get a sced. or flyer from your race spot up there ...can't make it up there this year    :'(
HOLLARRRRRRRRR
1985 Tri-Z w/ 1986 plastics, turbo crank, PWK 39mm Keihin carb, custom 12" aluminum s/ arm, Skat Trak 22x11x8 Tauler Haulers on 11" wide rims, lots of stainless, lots of aluminum...Powder Coated Frame,etc,,,,NOTHING STOCK !!!!

badcompanyracing

ok banshe-bo i will get with you in hazlehurst about going down to fla. ok later this is travis
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

Hoosier Daddy

WHERE IS EVERYONE LATLEY?????????  

How mant feet is saltsdale?
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Smoknbanshee

210 feet to 225 feet.  lupo, the clutch kit is nice, but haven't really got into it yet, cause i am only runnint 25's.  In the future i am gonna throw some 27" 589's on there from momma to play with the big boys.  I got the POWERTECH exhaust and K&N filter from highlifter and I love it.  Exhaust sounds AWESOME.  I also got the clutch kit from highlifter.  They had the best price and very friendly.  I would recommend them for 4 x 4 quads.  My 04 limited grizzly only has 70 hours on it, that tells you how much momma gets out to ride.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

YAMAHONDAMAN

Hey Jason !!!!
Over 3000 View's on this Post !!!!  can you IMAGINE if a 3rd
of em showed up at the sand drag's ?  
LETS GIT IT RAGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D
1985 Tri-Z w/ 1986 plastics, turbo crank, PWK 39mm Keihin carb, custom 12" aluminum s/ arm, Skat Trak 22x11x8 Tauler Haulers on 11" wide rims, lots of stainless, lots of aluminum...Powder Coated Frame,etc,,,,NOTHING STOCK !!!!

Saltsdale_CEO_Huny

D*mn you Jason you going to make me upgrade the BIL OLE Polaris... So I can talk smake in here with you? Hmmm 4x4 class sounds good  8) 8) 8) 8)

YAMAHONDAMAN

Hey CEO Huny ....We'll get a TURBO on that thing  !!!!
NOBODY WILL CATCH YA !!!   ;D
1985 Tri-Z w/ 1986 plastics, turbo crank, PWK 39mm Keihin carb, custom 12" aluminum s/ arm, Skat Trak 22x11x8 Tauler Haulers on 11" wide rims, lots of stainless, lots of aluminum...Powder Coated Frame,etc,,,,NOTHING STOCK !!!!

tribal_shee

smokedog, yeh I like those guys at highlifter. They're a big help and do have good prices.How loud is the exhaust cause I thought about that too  but most 4 strokes are so loud I don't want something that's loud as hell on utility model. That would be pretty cool class!Lupo
'91 banshee completely redone,lightened frame,cub motor, drag pipes = fast as hell
'94 warrior completely redone
'04 Grizzly w/ 29.5" outlaw tires,lift,snorkels,clutch kit,exhaust& jet kit
'04 450 Kodiak w/28" outlaw tires

LE450-RACER#77

Hey Tribal Shee the exhaust sounds good on the griz. It isn't loud like a regular 4 stroke exhaust.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

tribal_shee

cool! I think I might do that then. I just didn't want to get it without asking around cause it would be my luck, my sh*t would sound like chillins 450!!!
'91 banshee completely redone,lightened frame,cub motor, drag pipes = fast as hell
'94 warrior completely redone
'04 Grizzly w/ 29.5" outlaw tires,lift,snorkels,clutch kit,exhaust& jet kit
'04 450 Kodiak w/28" outlaw tires

tribal_shee

I guess the moderator changed a word in my reply. sounds kinda funny!
'91 banshee completely redone,lightened frame,cub motor, drag pipes = fast as hell
'94 warrior completely redone
'04 Grizzly w/ 29.5" outlaw tires,lift,snorkels,clutch kit,exhaust& jet kit
'04 450 Kodiak w/28" outlaw tires

Hoosier Daddy

#323
Smokin,

  I think i read somewhere that were racin the 18th of Dec. Is that right? If so would you mind posting it undera new topic? Were going to bring 4 bikes out next time. 3 mod & 1 peewee

Tks,

  Chris
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Saltsdale_CEO_Huny

Chris feel free to put up A post. It will good to see you race Dec.18th

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com