State Off Highway Recreation Advisory Committee Meeting - October 17th

Started by GrizzlyBear, October 05, 2007, 02:28:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrizzlyBear

The next Off-Highway Vehicle Recreation Advisory Meeting on Wednesday, October 17, 2007. The meeting will take place at the Comfort Inn at 40 Ft. Pickens Rd, Pensacola Beach Florida 32561. An agenda is attached.



Hotel Reservations can be made by calling 850-934-5400 or visit their website at www.ComfortInnPensacolaBeach.com .  Our meeting is scheduled for 8:30 a.m.(CST) in the Conference Room of the Comfort Inn Hotel and will conclude around 1:00 p.m. (CST).  Directions: take I-10 Exit 12, I-110 follow to 98 East across Pensacola Bay Bridge.  Take a right at the Beach sign and continue across toll bridge.  Hotel is located on the right.

                                                                                                                     

2006 Rhino Special Edition
2006 Grizzly 660
2003 Raptor 660 (son)
2003 Yamaha Kodiak

www.onfa.org

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

GrizzlyBear

2006 Rhino Special Edition
2006 Grizzly 660
2003 Raptor 660 (son)
2003 Yamaha Kodiak

www.onfa.org