hi from Shaun

Started by ATPShaun94, April 05, 2005, 04:14:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ATPShaun94

"whats up yall"

are any other kids going to Rodman 5? I am with my mom and dad  ;D

Harley_Honey

 ;DYeap Daniel 10 and Kyle 7 Norris will be there with their mom and dad at rodman v Daniel has a little ArtiCat 90 and Kyle still rides with his mom.  Can't wait to see ya there

girlieblazer

Caitlin 5 should be there with mom and dad also she rides a E-Ton 90.  Can't wait, we will see you there!
Polaris Razor

ATPShaun94

My dad is in the middle of building me a 250r with an 85 dirt bike motor in it.

wired2ride

85? what brand. Honda has good 85s. the 85 is awesome to ride

ATPShaun94

#5
 The brand is a honda most of my family has a HONDA.But my brother has a alpha sport 50. My mom and dad have 250rs.;D


 ;D


450_Kid

all you hondas have one thing in common you are all following yamahas.
04 yamaha 450 renthal bars, ac nerfbars, ron woods intake, jet kit.

450_Kid

Quotesome of you hondas have one thing in common you are all following yamahas.
04 yamaha 450 renthal bars, ac nerfbars, ron woods intake, jet kit.

LakeMaryKid

#8
Quoteall you hondas have one thing in common you are all following yamahas.

yeah thats what happens when you get stuck behind one on a 1 quad width trail cause your dodging the falling parts and then you gotta push em out of the other end!

PS: Anthony, ask your dad why he never "roosted my butt" this weekend. ;D
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

ATPShaun94

#9
I'm not on your honda side no more curtis I bought myself a blaster from kentucky it runs great I learned the clutch the first day I rode it.the next day of me riding it I started doing wheelies;D.I'm going to get the race front plastics as soon as I get nerf bars.there's a guy selling a set of white brothers pro pegs  ;D ;D.the bike is very cool 8)

KXKID

cr85 those are fast i rode a cr80 up and down the road,i have a kx65 ;D

mudmonkey

Quote from: ATPShaun94 on April 05, 2005, 04:14:30 PM
"whats up yall"

are any other kids going to Rodman 5? I am with my mom and dad  ;D

is that the one in august?  ???
if so... i am most likely going!
see u there!!
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

klutchbuster400

Quote from: Last Chance on July 20, 2005, 09:37:22 PM
Hondas rule.I got a good one Yamastall.lol 8)
yamastall??? is that a new chain lube 4 honda??? ::) ;D ;)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com