Anybody want to meet up at Bithlo motorsports????

Started by MXRACER86, April 05, 2005, 06:37:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MXRACER86

Im looking to meet up with some at Bithlo Motorsports in orlando! I need some practice and I need some one who is faster then me that I can practice chasing! I need to push myself, and it is hard to do by yourself.
When The Gate Drops!  The Bullsh!t Stops!!!

dreth

can you make it to the sunshine moto traCK this friday night? if so we will have a few you can chase down and its quads only!

where about do you live?

53yfz450

#2
yeah man come on out all you need is a kill switch.oh and a quad. ;D we got some fast riders.
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

MXRACER86

#3
Where is that track? Do they have a website? I live in orlando,,, Is it far from there??
When The Gate Drops!  The Bullsh!t Stops!!!

VForce700

Well I know of a couple of A class riders that will be there Wed night the 6th for practice and then going to Reddick this weekend

MXRACER86

When The Gate Drops!  The Bullsh!t Stops!!!

dreth

QuoteWhere is that track? Do they have a website? I live in orlando,,, Is it far from there??
From Hillsborough County:
- I275 South over Howard Franklin Bridge.
- Take Ulmerton Road exit.
- Continue west to 40th Street.
- Turn left at light.
- Take 40th Street to end (118th Ave.)
- Turn right (West).
- Track is up on the right (approx. 300ft)

From Pinellas County:
- 49th Street to 118th Ave.
- Turn left (East).
- Continue on 118th Ave. to 40th Street.
- Make U-Turn at 40th Street.
- Track is up on the right (approx. 300ft)

its in st. petersburg which is a couple hour drive from you

MXRACER86

I not going, It seems like I been on the road forever lately!
When The Gate Drops!  The Bullsh!t Stops!!!

Ida_Mann

I wanna go, but I'm probably slower than you since I've never been on a track.

I want to start working out and I figure this would be a fun way to do it a couple times a week.

anybody know what I need to ride on the track?

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

YFZ450AndyH

What is required to ride on the Bithlo MX track?  (equipment, etc).

Mrs.Nightbreed

#10
you need a killswitch,  helmet and boots at the very least.

Practice is Monday, thursday 10-6 and wednesday night. I personally (as a beginner) don't like Wednesday night because there are so many dirtbikes there at the same time. Mike , David and Alex don't have trouble with it though.

This will answer more:

http://www.bithlomotorsports.com/

YFZ450AndyH


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com