moose powerbox for Brute 750i

Started by racefan15, September 29, 2007, 10:40:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

racefan15

Hi guys, I got an offer to buy one of these power boxes for my new (05') today for 50$.. Seems like a good deal even though it is used, but I dont know anything about them other than it only takes a few min to put it on.. Do I need to do anything else ot the bike like jetting or anything, or is this a direct plug and play with nothing else needed ot be done? Does it do anything like drastically reduce engine reliability or anything like that?  Thanks

crom A zone

no plug it in and you are good to go just be carfule it will be lil wheelie happy off the line
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com