CHECK THIS OUT NEED YOUR HELP

Started by reamin, September 29, 2007, 02:43:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reamin

i have a yamaha banshee. iam putting a 1987 cr500 motor in it. stock they have 63 hp but this motor is about 75 hp. what do you think about that ?how fast do you think it will be and what should the name be??

bigwake

uhh..not sure about speed..my geuss would be..FAST..and as for the name..uhh..banshee 500

Ida_Mann

something along the lines of "D-Shee"

D is the Roman numeral for 500

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

bmd11

CR500 motor is not a balanced so may just build the worlds fastest paint shaker  :o
'92 LT250R #11- Sold * * * '96 LT80 #24- For sale * * * '87 LT80 #16- For sale

dirtyrooster

'06 Predator 500

NYRAPTOR

mean gene the dancing machine. what do ya think?

TRX450R_Racer

#6
I have a friend that has a TRX250R with a CR500 motor in it. It is very fast and you really only notice the shaking when sitting at idle. When moving it isn't bad.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

UncleRico

A Honda 25r? Is your friend a midget?

I think the name should be ObnoxSHEES!

Because puting that big obnoxious motor in that bike is gonna be frickin awesome!
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: UncleRico on September 29, 2007, 08:36:27 PM
A Honda 25r? Is your friend a midget?

I think the name should be ObnoxSHEES!

Because puting that big obnoxious motor in that bike is gonna be frickin awesome!

I fixed it.

Easy us midgets like to be called small people.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Da_Mtg_Man

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

bigwake


KB

#11
I seen pics. of a Banshee w/ a CR500 motor in it, there mighta been a video on it too.

It was a black Banshee (all blacked out), looked like it was in Iowa or somethin.

Think i seen it on www.bansheehq.com

gonna see if I can search it now, the guy did like a how-to on his project.


Locogato on that site made one, try to search it, I typed "CR500 Banshee" in the search box.


quadracer1992

Banshzilla
Banshee kong
Bansheelicious
Super Banshee
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com