Prayers needed for fellow ATVer

Started by Young Gun, September 30, 2007, 07:58:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young Gun

I just got a call from a friend tonight that another friend of mine, Josh, is in the hospital.  They were shooting video for the Judgment Day 5 DVD and I guess it went wrong.  They were out on an abandoned road, and I guess they all pulled wheelies in a line.  Josh lost it, and the bike landed on top of his left leg -- literally snapping it in half.  They called the paramedics and they said he needed to be airlifted asap.  They had to shutdown 19 and land a helicopter and away he went.  I guess he is just getting into a hospital now.  I'm waiting to hear whats goin on cause judging by the paramedics it doesnt look good.
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

TRX450R_Racer

I hope he's OK. It is common procedure to be airlifted if you break your feemer. A main artery runs a long side of it. They airlift you because you can bleed to death in minutes if it gets cut.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

qt314nfla

Prayers are sent.  i hope your friend is ok!

UncleRico

Ouch..I'll keep him in my thoughts.

Keep us posted.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Fox17



SWAMP_DONKEY

Done, TRX is correct so dont get to upset about the airlift.

dirtyrooster

'06 Predator 500

quadracer1992

Prayers sent hope hes ok. I know what its like to have someone airlifted with a broken femur.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

1FasterBlaster

  I can relate to the fast response to be hospitalized. It does not feel good to get hurt and be waiting for relief.

  I hope he heals fast!!

VForcedave

2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

Da_Mtg_Man

He will be in our thoughts, Give us updates as you get them.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

KB

Hope he's OK, prayers & surgeons can work miracles.

How old is Josh ?
IMO, the younger the better, I think the body heals quicker/better when your young.
He will be OK.
Keep us posted.

Rare Earth Rider

Mud Milisha Lets Ride
Polaris Ranger 700 XP
4000 LB Gorilla Winch
UNI Air Filter
"Super Tip" clutch Weights
30" ITP Mud Lites
Dobeck Performance TFI
AMB Manuf. 2" lift
Side mount tool box
Plywood Roof LOL
Team performance clutch

SWAMP_DONKEY


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com