New tires and wheels 2008 camo Grizz

Started by r6realtor, September 27, 2007, 04:36:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

r6realtor

They finally came in, I got them at dicksatv.com awesome price and really good customer service ask for mike! he gave a really great deal on these and a set of tires for my dads bike. This will be the only place I buy tire or wheels from again!





2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700

Cory1020

Pics arnt working @ school. What kinda tires/wheels?

I forgot to get back with you about holeylands didnt I??
99 F-150 4x4
8" lift on 35x13.5 cooper sst

02 Rubicon
06 Rancher 4x4
01 Rancher 4x4
98 Fourtrax 2x4
06 Raptor 700
05 Rincon

The Dealer

Nice! I like the big 14" wheels. They look sick!

By the way, smart idea with the rollers on the Rhino.
2008 Thundercat on 29"s (All mine!!!)
2001 400EX (Son)
2001 Rancher (Daughter)
1 sweet electric golf cart (Wife)

Cory1020

man those look sick! So you like the terracrosses enough to get em twice?
99 F-150 4x4
8" lift on 35x13.5 cooper sst

02 Rubicon
06 Rancher 4x4
01 Rancher 4x4
98 Fourtrax 2x4
06 Raptor 700
05 Rincon

Bigscrb15

Quote from: Cory1020 on September 28, 2007, 06:22:20 PM
man those look sick! So you like the terracrosses enough to get em twice?

everyone I know with the terracross' are putting them on all their bikes rhinos when it comes time to replace.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

jrpro130

08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

Cory1020

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on September 28, 2007, 06:25:39 PM
Quote from: Cory1020 on September 28, 2007, 06:22:20 PM
man those look sick! So you like the terracrosses enough to get em twice?

everyone I know with the terracross' are putting them on all their bikes rhinos when it comes time to replace.
how is the wear on them? Bighorns are comparable, but they last a loong time.
99 F-150 4x4
8" lift on 35x13.5 cooper sst

02 Rubicon
06 Rancher 4x4
01 Rancher 4x4
98 Fourtrax 2x4
06 Raptor 700
05 Rincon

r6realtor

#7
Thank you all for the comments :T they are 26x9x14 up front and 26x11x14 in the rear, I went with terra cross because I have been very happy with the ones on my rhino that are the same size, they drive so nice and are very smooth but also seem to hookup in the mud fairly well. The terra cross that I purchased for my grizzly now come with a 60 day warranty, I guess they are pretty confident that they are a tough tire considering that's never been done before. As far as wear goes I don't have a ton of miles on the rhino but they seem to be wearing really well, since they have the weight of basically 2 or 3 quads on top of them which you would think that they would wear faster but have not so far( I would say between myself all the gear, boxes and skid plates that rhino is probably weighing in over 1400-1500 pounds).
2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700

AmericanRobster

2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

Young Gun

Does that Griz or Rhino even go offroad?  So clean!
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

AmericanRobster

Quote from: REBEL SS/T on September 30, 2007, 04:35:26 PM
Does that Griz or Rhino even go offroad?  So clean!

He's a neat freak like I am.
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

r6realtor

Quote from: AmericanRobster on September 30, 2007, 04:53:30 PM
Quote from: REBEL SS/T on September 30, 2007, 04:35:26 PM
Does that Griz or Rhino even go offroad?  So clean!

He's a neat freak like I am.
exactly! nobody has ever bought me any of my toys, so I really take care of them. The guys at the cycle shop always make fun of me because they say they look like they are street ridden but at the same time totally respect how well I take care of them, after every single time I go to the woods or mud I clean them for probably 2-3 hours a piece sometimes, I just can't stand putting them away dirty. It does get old doing it ecspecially since I go out every single weekend but I know they are really well taken care of. Anyone that has ever purchased a used bike from me knows how well they are taken care of!
here was my 2 year old vinson just before I sold it.

2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700

Young Gun

I remember seeing that vinson on here forsale not to long ago.  Very clean.  What do you do, just pressure wash and use a shiner for the plastic part?
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

r6realtor

#13
I actually never pressure wash, all by hand with soap and water that's why it takes me so long. Then I use a really good plastic conditioner that I bought for my vette, it makes the plastics look brand new every time and also seems to help prevent scratches. The biggest thing is to really get all the dirt stain off, like on the rubber axle boots and front and rear diffs, it just makes such a difference in how clean it ends up looking, I just take my time and get everything clean as possible by hand, this also makes it that much easier to clean next time. There's only so much you can do to abused and scratched plastics, so I really never beat the hell out of them or anything like that, but I still manage to have lots of fun on them.
2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700

AmericanRobster

Quote from: r6realtor on September 30, 2007, 06:57:54 PM
I actually never pressure wash, all by hand with soap and water that's why it takes me so long. Then I use a really good plastic conditioner that I bought for my vette, it makes the plastics look brand new every time and also seems to help prevent scratches. The biggest thing is to really get all the dirt stain off, like on the rubber axle boots and front and rear diffs, it just makes such a difference in how clean it ends up looking, I just take my time and get everything clean as possible by hand, this also makes it that much easier to clean next time. There's only so much you can do to abused and scratched plastics, so I really never beat the hell out of them or anything like that, but I still manage to have lots of fun on them.

My dad has a Corvette. What kind of plastic conditioner do you use on your plastics?
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

r6realtor

Quote from: AmericanRobster on October 01, 2007, 02:07:53 AM
Quote from: r6realtor on September 30, 2007, 06:57:54 PM
I actually never pressure wash, all by hand with soap and water that's why it takes me so long. Then I use a really good plastic conditioner that I bought for my vette, it makes the plastics look brand new every time and also seems to help prevent scratches. The biggest thing is to really get all the dirt stain off, like on the rubber axle boots and front and rear diffs, it just makes such a difference in how clean it ends up looking, I just take my time and get everything clean as possible by hand, this also makes it that much easier to clean next time. There's only so much you can do to abused and scratched plastics, so I really never beat the hell out of them or anything like that, but I still manage to have lots of fun on them.

My dad has a Corvette. What kind of plastic conditioner do you use on your plastics?

It's called Perfect Tire Gloss by Zaino you typically have to order it through a vette magazine, it's made for exterior or interior rubber and all sorts of other stuff.
2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700

AmericanRobster

Does Ecklers or Corvette Central sell that stuff?
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

r6realtor

Quote from: AmericanRobster on October 01, 2007, 10:57:11 PM
Does Ecklers or Corvette Central sell that stuff?
Iam pretty sure ecklers does not sure about corvette central.
2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700