Brute 750

Started by racefan15, September 28, 2007, 11:10:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

racefan15

I think this is one of the quads im getting tomorrow. It is an 05 in very good cosmetic shape, low miles, winch, and 4 yr extended warranty till mid 09'. Take a look at it and tell me what you think or if it seems like a good deal, and what i should look for when i get there. Ive never had a kawi before...He was asking 53, I got him to 46, and Im hoping I can get it for 43-4500 when I get there.  Thanks guys for the help.


racefan15

I also have a a close up of under the front end and I payed attention to the boots and brush guards that cover the sharft and they dont even have a scratch on them. Does the extended warranty cover the belt?

TRX450R_Racer

Extended warranties SUCK! They always try to find an excuse not to cover the problem.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

4MANFREAK

Nice Bike and a good deal for $4600.00, but I run from BELTS....
2006 FOREMAN 500 4x4
2004 Rancher 350 4x4
2002 400 EX
1997 FOREMAN 400 4x4

Anoriginal

I have a BF750. I love it. I use it to go in and out of my camp way deep in the Everglades when I don't need to take the swamp buggy. I've had zero problems with mine. Several of my friends have the same bike (2005-2006) and they all love theirs as well. No problems at all.

racefan15

thanks for advice guys. I ended up buying it. This is very fast for a big quad. The last one I had was a vinson 500 and thisis a big diffeence...Now ot start looking for aftermarket stuff....anyone?

gtnwood

Tires first and if ya got the cash some wheels to snaz it up a bit. Be careful if ya aint used to the power that sumbeach will throw ya in a heartbeat ;)
'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com