FTR Quad Scramble #2-Jacksonville

Started by mudnuri, September 25, 2007, 09:27:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mudnuri

Okay!
That first one was a doosey. It kicked my butt  :box.gif  :ouch.gif
Next up is River City Dirt Riders-Quad Scramble #2.
A new piece of property and trail that from what I've heard, SAAAWWEEET!  :Y  :Y :Y :Y
This event is coming up fast. October 6th 2007.
With all the new classes, it is going to be one heck of a race. I never saw so many Red plates.

Here's the flyer w/ directions. Print some out and spread the fun.
http://floridatrailriders.org/flyer/08_season/RCDR_QS_100607%20web.pdf

Pee-wee classes are growing and a lot of new faces all around. This season chase for the year-end award will be one to remember!
Please remember the 96 decibel sound limit and also the new, USFS approved spark arrestor requirement(except for pee-wees). Does NOT have to have a stamp. Just bring written proof that it is and it will fly. (Please don't bring written proof on a napkin)
Gates open 4pm Friday and close 12pm Sunday. So you can camp all weekend if you want!
This is NOT an AMA sanctioned event so membership will not be required.
Team points are going to be adding up! Better come on!
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

duroc825


TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Holeshot36

Had to miss last race but will race this one for sure, can't wait!

atvtrailer

i should be there, hopefully there wont be quite as much mud this race
05 450r #13B

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: atvtrailer on September 25, 2007, 10:47:54 PM
i should be there, hopefully there wont be quite as much mud this race

I was mad when they rerouted the course around the mud. I was prepared for it and would of had the advantage.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

predatorracer8

were in the world can you go to get written proof that its approved?

YFZ450-Tampa

I'll be there oh yeah, dust, mud, it doesn't matter, racing season is on and we all can have fun.

See you guys at Jacksonville, bring your friends, it will be a nice race.
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

mudnuri

No Mud at a race?? What kind of cross country race would that be?? BORING! :P LOL!
Be prepared for anything when you travel to a race.

predatorracer8- come on man!  :N Don't make this rocket science. If you are still not sure what to do, drop me a PM.  :)

Hey guys and gals the ball is ROLLING! After that race, we have QS#3 and it will be at L-Cross!
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

atvtrailer

Quote from: mudnuri on September 26, 2007, 04:04:07 AM
No Mud at a race?? What kind of cross country race would that be?? BORING! :P LOL!
Be prepared for anything when you travel to a race.

i didn't mind the mud, just didn't expect that much and for everyone to be so scared of it on the practice lap, i actually like some mud and water crossings, it makes it fun
05 450r #13B

svtbolt04

I'm working on getting a quad together. I hope to be there!
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

duroc825

Race anything! Just race! It is addicting but in a good way.


Quote from: svtbolt04 on September 26, 2007, 10:33:04 PM
I'm working on getting a quad together. I hope to be there!

svtbolt04

Trust me, I have a quad with many XC parts installed. This wouldnt be my first rodeo.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

RAD 450r

Quote from: svtbolt04 on September 27, 2007, 01:35:01 AM
Trust me, I have a quad with many XC parts installed. This wouldnt be my first rodeo.

Yeah Fred deffinately knows his stuff.

I dont plan on making this one, its just tooo far for me
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

mudnuri

Put the word out and I bet you will get someone to give you a ride. I know there are many coming up from South FL.
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

dirtyrooster

Brian,  Thanks a lot for taking the time to talk and answer my questions today. You were a great help. I'm going to the shop right now to get ready for QS #2! Look foward to seeing you there!
'06 Predator 500

spectech

Wating on parts myself and I will be ready for QS#2 Who would have thought a brand new pair of Pro armor propegs would just break off. See you all there.!!!
07 YFZ'S
Ftr Vet. Quad #8


Spring Hill

predatorracer8

Quote from: spectech on September 27, 2007, 06:00:54 PM
Wating on parts myself and I will be ready for QS#2 Who would have thought a brand new pair of Pro armor propegs would just break off. See you all there.!!!

dang arent those thing like 160 or something like that.

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: predatorracer8 on September 27, 2007, 06:19:24 PM
Quote from: spectech on September 27, 2007, 06:00:54 PM
Wating on parts myself and I will be ready for QS#2 Who would have thought a brand new pair of Pro armor propegs would just break off. See you all there.!!!

dang arent those thing like 160 or something like that.

a lot more than that
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

mudnuri

#19
Quote from: spectech on September 27, 2007, 06:00:54 PM
Wating on parts myself and I will be ready for QS#2 Who would have thought a brand new pair of Pro armor propegs would just break off. See you all there.!!!

It's becasue you are an animal!


dirtyrooster, you are very welcome as is anyone who needs help. Just call.
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

YFZ450-Tampa

Quote from: spectech on September 27, 2007, 06:00:54 PM
Wating on parts myself and I will be ready for QS#2 Who would have thought a brand new pair of Pro armor propegs would just break off. See you all there.!!!

Take your time Paul, you don't have to hurry . . .  lol
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

svtbolt04

Ok, so I dont think I will be making it. I have called all around florida and only found ONE bike that I want. Guess what...They cant sell it yet!

I honestly hope I can get the new ride before the next one.

Helllooooo reverse!
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

dirtyrooster

#22
O.K. guys, this will be my first race :o   and I'll be riding a bone stock quad. What do you guys think the most important upgrade would be for me to make? Keep in mind it's only a week away and I'm not rich. All suggestions will be greatly appreciated! By the way it's a Predator.
'06 Predator 500

atvtrailer

Quote from: dirtyrooster on September 29, 2007, 03:40:39 PM
O.K. guys, this will be my first race :o   and I'll be riding a bone stock quad. What do you guys think the most important upgrade would be for me to make? Keep in mind it's only a week away and I'm not rich. All suggestions will be greatly appreciated! By the way it's a Predator.

for xc racing, suspension and a stabilizer is probably the two best upgrades you could do to your quad
05 450r #13B

dirtyrooster

Quote from: atvtrailer on September 29, 2007, 04:00:16 PM
Quote from: dirtyrooster on September 29, 2007, 03:40:39 PM
O.K. guys, this will be my first race :o   and I'll be riding a bone stock quad. What do you guys think the most important upgrade would be for me to make? Keep in mind it's only a week away and I'm not rich. All suggestions will be greatly appreciated! By the way it's a Predator.

for xc racing, suspension and a stabilizer is probably the two best upgrades you could do to your quad
[/quote   Gracias
'06 Predator 500