Just so you know...

Started by SkyHighT100, September 26, 2007, 11:36:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyHighT100

We got the Black 08 LTRs at work a few days ago... they are yummy :) I'm almost tempted to trade in my LTR for the new one, lol... too bad I couldnt break even ;)
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

Young Gun

2009?  They have those out already?  what da heck.
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

SkyHighT100

Whoops, damn typos, lol. I meant 08, der ;) Bet 09s will be sweet too though, lol
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

Young Gun

Quote from: SkyHighT100 on September 26, 2007, 01:55:08 PM
Whoops, damn typos, lol. I meant 08, der ;) Bet 09s will be sweet too though, lol

I was about to say.. who are you werkin' for? :D
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

SkyHighT100

LOL, I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you ;)
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

UncleRico

What is suggested retail on these bad boys?

Can you post a picture?
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com