Getting started

Started by SWAMP_DONKEY, September 25, 2007, 08:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SWAMP_DONKEY

Halo 3... about to start the game after We put little man to bed ;) 2 year wait...


     I will let you know how she is.

SkyHighT100

Ahhh, have fun!! Cant wait to see how it is.
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

Young Gun

2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

shirah86

well how is she? my bros got it on hold at gamestop were gonna try it out later

Joedirt

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on September 25, 2007, 08:48:40 PM
Halo 3... about to start the game after We put little man to bed ;) 2 year wait...


     I will let you know how she is.


You should read a book. ::)
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

Da_Mtg_Man

#5
Quote from: Joedirt on September 26, 2007, 09:56:31 AM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on September 25, 2007, 08:48:40 PM
Halo 3... about to start the game after We put little man to bed ;) 2 year wait...


     I will let you know how she is.


You should read a book. ::)

I talked to him about his reading yesterday and now that he's finished "hooked on phonics" he plans on starting out slow with books like d!ck and Jane and then working his way up.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Bigscrb15

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on September 26, 2007, 10:03:19 AM
Quote from: Joedirt on September 26, 2007, 09:56:31 AM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on September 25, 2007, 08:48:40 PM
Halo 3... about to start the game after We put little man to bed ;) 2 year wait...


     I will let you know how she is.


You should read a book. ::)

I talked to him about his reading yesterday and now that he's finished "hooked on phonics" he plans on starting out slow with books like thingy and Jane and then working his way up.

I figured he would be more the Harry Potter type.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Joedirt

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on September 26, 2007, 10:12:34 AM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on September 26, 2007, 10:03:19 AM
Quote from: Joedirt on September 26, 2007, 09:56:31 AM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on September 25, 2007, 08:48:40 PM
Halo 3... about to start the game after We put little man to bed ;) 2 year wait...


     I will let you know how she is.


You should read a book. ::)

I talked to him about his reading yesterday and now that he's finished "hooked on phonics" he plans on starting out slow with books like thingy and Jane and then working his way up.

I figured he would be more the Harry Potter type.

Hard Core Danielle Steele Fan.....makes him feel Luxurious....
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

Joedirt

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

BCConviber

2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**

Joedirt

No sir , My Mother and Sister read that crap had to be around it.  Do you even know how to read?...LOL
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

SWAMP_DONKEY

The Game is AWESOME!!!!  Better that I expected and on a 60inch with surround she rocks!!!


    I cant read Joe darn you for bringing it up..I made it my whole life looking @ pictures and trying to figure out what was going on. National Geographic was the most difficult to understand. :o You know like the ones under your bed. ;)

big-daddy

did you get to ride the ATVs or get inside the robot's?
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: big-daddy on September 26, 2007, 04:25:56 PM
did you get to ride the ATVs or get inside the robot's?

Wart hogs and turrets.

SkyHighT100

Geeze. now you guys have my curiosity up, lol. I havent seen any of the game yet... :(
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

big-daddy

#15
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on September 26, 2007, 04:28:09 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on September 26, 2007, 04:25:56 PM
did you get to ride the ATVs or get inside the robot's?

Wart hogs and turrets.

Nope  ;)   you're way behind

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

big-daddy

Quote from: SkyHighT100 on September 26, 2007, 04:50:34 PM
Geeze. now you guys have my curiosity up, lol. I havent seen any of the game yet... :(

Theres atvs and you can use two guns at in time.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

SWAMP_DONKEY

oooohhhh yea I just rode a MONGOOSE...she is one bas a$$ ATV.

Bigscrb15

Is that game really that good? I don't see what all the hype is about. Never played any of the halo's though. Of course I don't like anything fake with aliens or fantasy characters.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

big-daddy

Cody you are miss out on a great game. Scott what section are you in the game? I just pass the section when the girl gets kill.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: big-daddy on September 27, 2007, 06:41:03 AM
Cody you are miss out on a great game. Scott what section are you in the game? I just pass the section when the girl gets kill.

The FLOOD turns agains the profet and then the Master CHief and The ELITE.

big-daddy

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on September 27, 2007, 05:31:16 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on September 27, 2007, 06:41:03 AM
Cody you are miss out on a great game. Scott what section are you in the game? I just pass the section when the girl gets kill.

The FLOOD turns agains the profet and then the Master CHief and The ELITE.

way behind there scotty ;)
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: big-daddy on September 27, 2007, 05:34:45 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on September 27, 2007, 05:31:16 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on September 27, 2007, 06:41:03 AM
Cody you are miss out on a great game. Scott what section are you in the game? I just pass the section when the girl gets kill.

The FLOOD turns agains the profet and then the Master CHief and The ELITE.

way behind there scotty ;)

yea sorta hard to give too much time...2 year old, Work......AND A SEWER BACKING UP IN MY DA@M HOUSE!!!!

Bigscrb15

I guess that I was on the preorder list for Microsoft Flight Simulator X so I can see why the hype.

Do they make Halo 3 for the psp or ps2? I dont have any of them fancy systems.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

big-daddy

scotty finish the game  ;)  pretty cool at the end with the wall ;) 
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com