opinions equal hate lately??****no bashing****

Started by 561rincon, September 21, 2007, 09:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: UncleRico on September 22, 2007, 05:43:53 PM
Honestly, I only come to this site to read American Highlanders posts!

He's the most entertaining, plus it's fun to try and decode them.

Although, I haven't seen him around lately.



You had to wear 3-D glasses to read his post.

KB

He mighta gotta tired of the bashing too, but at least he used only one screen name  :o

JackL

Quote from: digginfool on September 21, 2007, 08:21:36 PM
Quote from: 561rincon on September 21, 2007, 10:17:38 AM
yeh but my point is alot of people wont post stuff like that here because they are affraid what someone might make of it.

With few exceptions, nobody actually gets upset on these discussions.  It provides people with a way to express themselves that they would rather not do in a face-to-face discussion.  Once you get used to the way people act on these types of forums, it can actually become an amusing past time to read and/or be involved.  Keep the curse words out of it and don't tread too heavily on people's feelings; you might actually want to ride with them some day.   ;)


Speak for yourself!! ;)

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: KB on September 22, 2007, 05:59:05 PM
He mighta gotta tired of the bashing too, but at least he used only one screen name  :o

Yea but that one screen name was for FOUR people :o

KB

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on September 24, 2007, 05:55:35 PM
Quote from: KB on September 22, 2007, 05:59:05 PM
He mighta gotta tired of the bashing too, but at least he used only one screen name  :o

Yea but that one screen name was for FOUR people :o

Hear I am stickin up for the little guy again, gets me in trouble every time :(.
I'll stop, your right.

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: KB on September 24, 2007, 10:30:09 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on September 24, 2007, 05:55:35 PM
Quote from: KB on September 22, 2007, 05:59:05 PM
He mighta gotta tired of the bashing too, but at least he used only one screen name  :o

Yea but that one screen name was for FOUR people :o

Hear I am stickin up for the little guy again, gets me in trouble every time :(.
I'll stop, your right.


Actually you made a better point...I already had 6 beers, so it doesnt count ;)

KB

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on September 24, 2007, 10:34:47 PM
Quote from: KB on September 24, 2007, 10:30:09 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on September 24, 2007, 05:55:35 PM
Quote from: KB on September 22, 2007, 05:59:05 PM
He mighta gotta tired of the bashing too, but at least he used only one screen name  :o

Yea but that one screen name was for FOUR people :o

Hear I am stickin up for the little guy again, gets me in trouble every time :(.
I'll stop, your right.


Actually you made a better point...I already had 6 beers, so it doesnt count ;)

LOL, I haven't had any today so your still prob. right.

Sometimes I feel like I have 4 different personalaties though, depends on how I'm feeling I guess.

Have a beer for me please.

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: KB on September 24, 2007, 10:50:06 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on September 24, 2007, 10:34:47 PM
Quote from: KB on September 24, 2007, 10:30:09 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on September 24, 2007, 05:55:35 PM
Quote from: KB on September 22, 2007, 05:59:05 PM
He mighta gotta tired of the bashing too, but at least he used only one screen name  :o

Yea but that one screen name was for FOUR people :o

Hear I am stickin up for the little guy again, gets me in trouble every time :(.
I'll stop, your right.


Actually you made a better point...I already had 6 beers, so it doesnt count ;)

LOL, I haven't had any today so your still prob. right.

Sometimes I feel like I have 4 different personalaties though, depends on how I'm feeling I guess.

Have a beer for me please.

Just 1 ??

KB

Your right again Swamp, have another 6.

I'm gonna get off the couch & go do a shot of J.Beam just for you,

thanks man.

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: KB on September 24, 2007, 10:54:11 PM
Your right again Swamp, have another 6.

I'm gonna get off the couch & go do a shot of J.Beam just for you,

thanks man.

Right again??? WTF twice in one 24 hour period?? I cant handle that kind of pressure...you better have a couple shots for me. Therapy...yep now i need therapy.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com