I am...

Started by Young Gun, September 24, 2007, 08:30:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young Gun

At school and I should be doing my work.  Instead, I am surfing ATVFL.  Just thought I would let you know.

The bell rings at 8:50 so I will see you all during 5th period around 12.

Good day.  ;)

2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

94Hardbody4x4

Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

Young Gun

#2
Quote from: 94Hardbody4x4 on September 24, 2007, 08:37:36 AM
Wow.

Wow is right.  Darn computer classes make me bored. >:(

I'll delete this in my other computer class later in the day. :lecture.gif :dunno.gif :W :w
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

TRX450R_Racer

When you graduate you can get paid to play on the net like I do. LOL!
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on September 24, 2007, 09:26:31 AM
When you graduate you can get paid to play on the net like I do. LOL!

lol..... Aint that the truth....Me too. :D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Ida_Mann

darn kids,,,,,back in my days in high school, the only computers were about one or two per building, and they were the original Mac's that had a 9" screen that was black and white.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

KB

Quote from: Ida_Mann on September 24, 2007, 11:28:07 AM
darn kids,,,,,back in my days in high school, the only computers were about one or two per building, and they were the original Mac's that had a 9" screen that was black and white.

Id@

Thats funny, I remember in my computer class the teacher was telling us "this stuff I'm teaching you is already so outdated, but I have to teach it anyway". 

Ida_Mann

yeah, there was a computer class at my high school, but the rules were so restrictive on who got in to it, that you just about needed a letter from a congressman.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

KB

My computer class was in the 6th grade(there wasn't a computer in it), they had a program called "the wheel" where you had wood shop class the first 9 weeks, compuer class the 2nd 9 weeks, home economics the 3rd, I can't remember the other one. LOL.

Ida_Mann

Quote from: KB on September 24, 2007, 11:46:24 AM
My computer class was in the 6th grade(there wasn't a computer in it), they had a program called "the wheel" where you had wood shop class the first 9 weeks, compuer class the 2nd 9 weeks, home economics the 3rd, I can't remember the other one. LOL.

they were starting something like that when I got out.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

300 quadrunner

Yea ATVFL is all i do during my comp class, this calss is sooo damn stupids ur all not alone
Florida Cracker

2001 Mazda B3000
4" lift on 33" MT/R

2002 Honda Rancher 350
2in Lift with 26in mudlites on 12" SS
Snorkeled exhausted jetted and clutch kit

qt314nfla

I want to know how if school starts at 8:50 you can get 5 classes in between then and 12?  Are your classes like 30 minutes each then time to walk to go to your locker and walk to the next class?  I remember when 5th period was at the end of the day after you'd been in school for 5-6 hrs.

Like Nathan I remember those stupid computer classes.  Of course my puter classes were before they had windows.

TRX450R_Racer

They didn't have computers when I was in school. LOL
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

eldiablo64

the closest thing to a computer when i was in school was pong on an old atari game console.man that game was stupid lol
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

renmus

Quote from: QT314 on September 24, 2007, 12:01:14 PM
I want to know how if school starts at 8:50 you can get 5 classes in between then and 12?  Are your classes like 30 minutes each then time to walk to go to your locker and walk to the next class?  I remember when 5th period was at the end of the day after you'd been in school for 5-6 hrs.

Like Nathan I remember those stupid computer classes.  Of course my puter classes were before they had windows.


ya bunch of whiners  ;)  we had windows when I was in hight school.  Only they were the kind you open and shut to get a breeze.  We had calculators and slide rules, no computers.  Microfiche was available for library look up.  (Yes, they had graduated from the abacus, I am not THAT old)

budman

Nasa was the only place that had computers when I was in school... and my calculater is faster than what they had.... and I think I still have your mac, Ida... a IIC
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

qt314nfla

Ah yes, good old microfiche.  I had forgotten about that.  We had calculators but weren't allowed to use them.  I'm somewhere between the abacus and calculator generation.  Not only would the school not allow us to use them.  My mom wouldn't let me use one either.  She was a believer in doing it the long way so you learned how to think through problems to solve them.

No whining at all.  I was too busy playing sports to want a computer.  It was a required class.

Young Gun

#17
Quote from: QT314 on September 24, 2007, 12:01:14 PM
I want to know how if school starts at 8:50 you can get 5 classes in between then and 12?  Are your classes like 30 minutes each then time to walk to go to your locker and walk to the next class?  I remember when 5th period was at the end of the day after you'd been in school for 5-6 hrs.

Like Nathan I remember those stupid computer classes.  Of course my puter classes were before they had windows.

Breakfast/Entry - 7:30 - 7:40
1st period - 7:43 - 8:50
2nd period - 8:55 - 9:45
3rd period - 9:50 - 10:40
4th period - 10:45 - 11:35
5th period - 11:40 - 12:30
6th period - 12:35 - 1:25
7th period - 1:30 - 2:20

EDIT: I was going to post during 5th but the teacher made me shutoff my computer cause I was on myspace.  It's not allowed and I was using a proxy lol.
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

klutchbuster400

Quote from: REBEL SS/T on September 24, 2007, 03:02:11 PM
Quote from: QT314 on September 24, 2007, 12:01:14 PM
I want to know how if school starts at 8:50 you can get 5 classes in between then and 12?  Are your classes like 30 minutes each then time to walk to go to your locker and walk to the next class?  I remember when 5th period was at the end of the day after you'd been in school for 5-6 hrs.

Like Nathan I remember those stupid computer classes.  Of course my puter classes were before they had windows.

Breakfast/Entry - 7:30 - 7:40
1st period - 7:43 - 8:50
2nd period - 8:55 - 9:45
3rd period - 9:50 - 10:40
4th period - 10:45 - 11:35
5th period - 11:40 - 12:30
6th period - 12:35 - 1:25
7th period - 1:30 - 2:20

EDIT: I was going to post during 5th but the teacher made me shutoff my computer cause I was on myspace.  It's not allowed and I was using a proxy lol.
What proxy? lol

Young Gun

#19
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on September 24, 2007, 03:26:14 PM
Quote from: REBEL SS/T on September 24, 2007, 03:02:11 PM
Quote from: QT314 on September 24, 2007, 12:01:14 PM
I want to know how if school starts at 8:50 you can get 5 classes in between then and 12?  Are your classes like 30 minutes each then time to walk to go to your locker and walk to the next class?  I remember when 5th period was at the end of the day after you'd been in school for 5-6 hrs.

Like Nathan I remember those stupid computer classes.  Of course my puter classes were before they had windows.

Breakfast/Entry - 7:30 - 7:40
1st period - 7:43 - 8:50
2nd period - 8:55 - 9:45
3rd period - 9:50 - 10:40
4th period - 10:45 - 11:35
5th period - 11:40 - 12:30
6th period - 12:35 - 1:25
7th period - 1:30 - 2:20

EDIT: I was going to post during 5th but the teacher made me shutoff my computer cause I was on myspace.  It's not allowed and I was using a proxy lol.
What proxy? lol

www.peachsurf.info
OR
www.soursurf.info

She flipped on me, she comes over and says "Oh my gosh!  Myspace is blocked how did you get passed it!?  SHUT DOWN YOUR COMPUTER!!"

:K
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

Joedirt

You are out of Control BRO!!!!  :o
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

renmus

a true Rebel SS/T without a cause.

Young Gun

2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

predatorracer8

Quote from: Ida_Mann on September 24, 2007, 11:28:07 AM
darn kids,,,,,back in my days in high school, the only computers were about one or two per building, and they were the original Mac's that had a 9" screen that was black and white.

Id@

at my school theres about 30 computer in one class and theres only about 18-20 student in there fun class though it electrical wiring :o lol

300 quadrunner

my school day lasts til 240, but i got OJT, which is work release, but my last period of the day is a computer class, its required to graduate, but all i do is look at muddin videos, and surf ATVFL, its nice leaving at 1230 tho
Florida Cracker

2001 Mazda B3000
4" lift on 33" MT/R

2002 Honda Rancher 350
2in Lift with 26in mudlites on 12" SS
Snorkeled exhausted jetted and clutch kit

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com