For all you Lion haters!!!

Started by CABLEGUY1, September 22, 2007, 02:27:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CABLEGUY1


CABLEGUY1

#1
This is my lion by the way.I have raised him from a cub and I don't care what the statistics say he would never hurt anyone.Of course I won't leave my kid alone with him but that's because I wouldn't leave my kid alone with any animal. All of the reported lion attacks are media driven and that's what gives them a bad rap.Have you ever been deep into the jungle and witnessed a lion maul a human? Perhaps the human was teasing him or maybe stepped on his tail.Did you ever think of that? I don't fight him either and never will so don't tell me that all lions are dangerous.It's the way they are raised.

AintSkeered

2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

eldiablo64

the only lions i don't like are detroit lions ;D
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

CABLEGUY1

Quote from: AintSkeered on September 22, 2007, 03:03:53 PM
Exactly!

Uh um AintSkeered, in case you haven't noticed I was being sarcastic.

trx#9

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

backwoods boy

this is annoyin the heck outta me why are there all these freekin animal rights people on here i dont giva sheet about your lion tiger dog monkey seal etc... animals arent people they are animals they have no soul ok geez
NObama08 '' nigga please its the WHITE house''
LIVE FAST-PLAY HARD-DIE LAUGHING

CABLEGUY1

Quote from: backwoods boy on September 22, 2007, 04:23:27 PM
this is annoyin the heck outta me why are there all these freekin animal rights people on here i dont giva sheet about your lion tiger dog monkey seal etc... animals arent people they are animals they have no soul ok geez

Hey Backwoods Boy stop living up to your screen name and calm down.The thread was meant to be sarcastic because the original pitbull thread started with a video of cute and cuddly Pitbulls." Hence the cute and cuddly Lion". I don't really own a Lion. ::)

KB

I'm drawin a picture of my favorite animal right now, it's called a Liger.
It's 1/2 tiger & 1/2 lion, it's pretty sweet.
When I'm done I'm gonna ask Uncle Rico to laminate it or somethin.

NYRAPTOR


TurboGSXR

(2) 2003 Honda Rincon 650, DGL, HMF Pipe, Power Now!, HighLifter Springs, HighLifter 2" lift, Gorilla 6"lift, ITP 30" tire combo, Kimpex front and rear bumper, Kimpex front and rear cargo boxes, Radiator spacers, Heavy duty fender cket eliminator, ATV Guru rear hitch, K & N Air

UncleRico

I understand why Backwoods boy is so uptight about lions.

Here is his last experience with a Lion  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CNgwZgoKFc


Close call. I was kinda rooting for the lion.


Now, shall we get into a discussion on the soul being a byproduct of man's perception?
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

DOITHARD

George, did you see the size of that puxxy?

buzzardman

I love animals,  Most of them taste great with some Farva Beans and a nice Kiantei. :H

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: buzzardman on September 22, 2007, 09:21:57 PM
I love animals,  Most of them taste great with some Farva Beans and a nice Kiantei. :H

it puts the lotion on the skin.

KB

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on September 22, 2007, 10:16:04 PM
Quote from: buzzardman on September 22, 2007, 09:21:57 PM
I love animals,  Most of them taste great with some Farva Beans and a nice Kiantei. :H

it puts the lotion on the skin.

Gotta have "Everglades Seasoning" on anything you eat, it's my favorite Seasoning, It'll make anything taste good.

gotta represent our homies too.

the non MSG just isn't the same either.

atvrob

[
[/quote]

it puts the lotion on the skin.
[/quote]lol...............dangit i wish that lion would have got to one of them in that vid ,that would have been interesting to see what kind of damage he could do

KB

He almost got 'em ,I thought the one guy w/ the gun was gonna shoot the other hunter by mistake, tha was crazy.

atvrob

i know ,they all were like " take em take em TAKE EM" and then everyone of them was unloading,and you know at that point they werent thinking about safe shooting lanes...cool vid

KB

UncleRico, always post some crazy videos, he use to record himself throwin the football up in the air & would catch it like he was in a game & stuff back when they had BetaMax recorders.

backwoods boy

Quote from: CABLEGUY1 on September 22, 2007, 04:27:45 PM
Quote from: backwoods boy on September 22, 2007, 04:23:27 PM
this is annoyin the heck outta me why are there all these freekin animal rights people on here i dont giva sheet about your lion tiger dog monkey seal etc... animals arent people they are animals they have no soul ok geez

Hey Backwoods Boy stop living up to your screen name and calm down.The thread was meant to be sarcastic because the original pitbull thread started with a video of cute and cuddly Pitbulls." Hence the cute and cuddly Lion". I don't really own a Lion. ::)
wtf
NObama08 '' nigga please its the WHITE house''
LIVE FAST-PLAY HARD-DIE LAUGHING

UncleRico

Where's thingy Cheney when you need 'em? Someone needed to get shot in the face in that video!

When I first saw that video, I was like..."Oh Snap! Someone's gonnna die." Either by Lion Strike or sheer stupidity, but no luck.

But I gotta ask...is that really hunting?  It doesn't seem very sporting to me.

I'm starting to think hunting is really nothing more than coming across a wild animal and killing it for no real good reason.

Your thoughts?
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

KB

I'm not an avid hunter Rico, I got one good size Buck in N. Alabama on some TVA land when I was a kid w/ my Grandpa,
If you wanna see some big, healthy deer, IMO you gotta get up to N.FL. or GA. thats where there at.

Theres some pretty big one's around the Wesley Chapel area, years ago some hunters went to some place in GA. & trapped them & brought them there & let them loose to breed w/ our little ones down here to reproduce & get bigger.

I've seen some big one's in N.E. Hillsborough Co., around the N.E. corner of Hwy.39 & Knights Griffin Rd., near Bailey Rd., some guy has some property there w/ like a 12' barbed wire fence around it, some kinda private preserve or somethin, he's got some big one's back there too, once in awhile a big one will jump that fence, I seen one get hung up in that fence once, my friend went to get him un-tangled, it was wrapped up in the fence pretty good, I was kinda scared to get near it, had to get some wire snips to cut the fence & free him, he got loose, ran, turned around, looked at us for a few seconds, then took off, that was cool, then we got some gloves & barbed wire & tied the couple pieces of fence we had to snip back together. Felt kinda good  ::).

But people been hunting since, well forever, TO EAT.

IMO, if your gonna eat it then I don't see a probem w/it.

If your hunting to just put a Trophy on the wall & thats it, I think thats kinda messed up.

I remember watching one of those Ted Nugent TV Shows, there was a woman on it that didn't want to hunt an animal, she just said it was wrong & she wasn't gonna do it. Nugent looked at the fur coat she was wearing or somethin & was like are you crazy, do you know what kinda animals or how many were killed to make that coat your wearing ?
He messed her all up, I think she started crying or something, that was funny.

predatorracer8

Quote from: UncleRico on September 22, 2007, 05:27:50 PM
I understand why Backwoods boy is so uptight about lions.

Here is his last experience with a Lion  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CNgwZgoKFc


Close call. I was kinda rooting for the lion.


Now, shall we get into a discussion on the soul being a byproduct of man's perception?

holy crap that lion looks scary as hell.. if i was one of those guys i would have sh*t my pants.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com