For all you SKUNK APE haters

Started by SWAMP_DONKEY, September 22, 2007, 05:42:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SWAMP_DONKEY

A SKUNK APE is a distant relative of a SWAMP DONKEY so I take offence when one of you wont share your food with one. >:(

UncleRico

I never really believed in the skunk ape until I saw and artist's rendering in the Lakeland Ledger.

Extremely life like. Whenever I drive through the green swamp area, I always lock my doors and keep a loaded chiauhua in my glove compartment.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: UncleRico on September 22, 2007, 05:45:30 PM
I never really believed in the skunk ape until I saw and artist's rendering in the Lakeland Ledger.

Extremely life like. Whenever I drive through the green swamp area, I always lock my doors and keep a loaded chiauhua in my glove compartment.

  You are the one!!!!   I have a Skunk ape friend of mine that still has nightmares because he was attacked by a man with a chiauhua. Chiauhua's are so mean!!

NYRAPTOR

is the skunk ape related to the northern sasquash? i saw a guy at the beach wearing a marble bag with a very hairy back. hmmmm could it be? magilla gorilla

SWAMP_DONKEY

#4
Quote from: NYRAPTOR on September 22, 2007, 08:20:01 PM
is the skunk ape related to the northern sasquash? i saw a guy at the beach wearing a marble bag with a very hairy back. hmmmm could it be? magilla gorilla

What was in the marble bag??? If it was a chiauhua he was not related to a skunk ape, they are affraid of chiauhua's. FYI.

big-daddy

Swamp I meet him once at your house...... hairy,  but thin on top!  ???

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

UncleRico

Quote from: NYRAPTOR on September 22, 2007, 08:20:01 PM
is the skunk ape related to the northern sasquash? i saw a guy at the beach wearing a marble bag with a very hairy back. hmmmm could it be? magilla gorilla

Ha, Ha, Ha...there should be a law against that. I use to go to Sandy Hook, and it would be invaded with guys trying to smuggle grapes while wearing sweaters in the middle of summer.

Crazy times man!
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com