opinions equal hate lately??****no bashing****

Started by 561rincon, September 21, 2007, 09:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

561rincon

I've been on this site for awhile and have noticed alot of peoples opinions have drawn people to fight,dislike, or threaten them. why is this? i hear everyone saying our president is causing us to lose our freedom but yet on a little ATV site we cant use freedom of speech without getting bashed. i think it should be mandatory that if people here have open beef with one another there should be a grudge match, rock,paper,scissors, thumb wrestling something. this is getting out of line. if i don't like pitbulls say: I'm sorry to hear that i personally love them and had no problems with them and that would be the end not saying your a tree huggin idiot person. i might be wrong or right but think too many egos are checking in every day.
05 rincon 28'' mud bugs type 7 black wheels,2'' lift,dyno jet kit, 2500lb warn , K&N, snorkel kit, TORC exhaust.

04' 24' keystone tailgator toyhauler
06' F-150 stx
76' F-250 2.5 ton running gear 16.9x24 tires 360c.i

Da_Mtg_Man

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

blupits04

I agree. All I did was post a positive video and I started getting Neg remarks for it. It wasn't posted to make a debate nor was it posted to hear opinions. I posted it to show how pit owners see pits. It''s cool though me and Sparky don't take offense to what gets said b/c we know people have a different opinion to what we raise. It's not hate, it's alot of DISLIKE :) lol
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

561rincon

yeh but my point is alot of people wont post stuff like that here because they are affraid what someone might make of it.
05 rincon 28'' mud bugs type 7 black wheels,2'' lift,dyno jet kit, 2500lb warn , K&N, snorkel kit, TORC exhaust.

04' 24' keystone tailgator toyhauler
06' F-150 stx
76' F-250 2.5 ton running gear 16.9x24 tires 360c.i

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

blupits04

The biggest problem with alot of people on this site is they are too opinionated. I have sent 3 or 4 people to the site to sell stuff and they make me look like an idiot b/c they bash what they have. I didn't send them to the site to get bashed I sent them here b/c all in all it is a good site despite a few members. It's bad when people are afraid to post things knowing that it will make a big debate. If you can have a negative opinion than I don't see why it's such a bad thing to post a positive opinion. Freedom of speech is what makes this website. We are free to post almost anything we want but what good is it if members are worried about the outcome that they will get b/c they are posting something they believe in.
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

TRX450R_Racer

I think if you take it personally you have a problem and shouldn't participate. I only care about what my wife thinks/says. Everything else is just words.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Anoriginal


blupits04

[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on September 21, 2007, 10:08:39 AM
:Clap.gif

Very well said.

   :bow.gif :Clap.gif  I am glad I dont have an ego...lol  good post.

GrizzlyGator

pit bulls are the most dangerous dogs! period  :M

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

#12
Quote from: Can-AmGator on September 21, 2007, 02:09:33 PM
pit bulls are the most dangerous dogs! period  :M

those are the the stupid post that get bashed you moron! i guess you cant read no bashing!
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

eldiablo64

all I gotta say is opinions are like a**holes everybody has one and most of them really stink!lol
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

atvrob

Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on September 21, 2007, 01:07:32 PM
I think if you take it personally you have a problem and shouldn't participate. I only care about what my wife thinks/says. Everything else is just words.
WOW, im so glad im not whipped lol

blupits04

Ya know I'd almost be offended by than Can-Am but you like the Gators so you don't have much of a brain :) lol
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

gearhead400

I think your opinion of this opinion discussion is wrong and i hate you for it.


lol jk jk


I agree though, you cant say anything without everyone getting bent out of shape, but its caused MOSTLY by certain people that just like to argue, most of those people get boo'ed off the site some stick around and just give us sh!t all the time. Everyone needs to chill out. It's been said so many times that this isnt a place for all that garbage we deal with day to day. Its a place to talk about a hobby that we all love and DO to get AWAY from this crap. BUuuuuuuut anyway, its friday and i need to get a cold one in me before i type another word!

HAVE A GOOD STRESS FREE AND SAFE WEEKEND EVERYONE.  8)
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

budman

[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

buzzardman

I don't know about you sissies but I am one tough S.O.B.  on line. :N  hahahaha

let's rumble!  whoever can type the fastest! LOL  :D

SWAMP_DONKEY


dynodon

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY

no sir you are!!!   and BUD is recycled MILLER!! :o
/quote]


Now thats some FUNNY shiot right there !!!!!!!!! :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: dynodon on September 21, 2007, 06:14:36 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY

no sir you are!!!   and BUD is recycled MILLER!! :o
/quote]


Now thats some FUNNY shiot right there !!!!!!!!! :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif

You stay out of this BLACK PEARL. ;)

dynodon

GEEZE, I havent been in a good one in quite some time, and I get this .............................. Priceless ;)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

UncleRico

I got banned from the other site for 24 hours. (They're quite up tight over there considering all the homoerotic talk that invades every thread.) Frickin' Speech Nazis!  I won't ever go back to that fascist website ever again. You here me? "NEVER!"

I use to hang out here on this website, but some of the "older" folks don't get my sense of humor. Not to mention, they want to limit what you can and can't say, so I only come here once in a while to catch up with a few old friends.

We use to have fun on this website...selling time machines, hanging out with BrewMaster, good natured ribbing, and giving faulty advice to people with clogged petcocks.  Now, it's too serious.

It struck me as kind of odd that ATV enthusiasts who are under constant bombardment from OTHER people with regards to the right to ride on public lands would be so uptight and intent on controlling what other people say.

I've also noticed, that it's some of the more mouthy individuals who dish it out but get all offended when you say something to them.

I won't mention any names, but you know who I'm talking about.

Anyway...there's my rant for the day and here's a video for old times sake and it has not a dam thing to do with ATV's and I'm gonna post it anyway. So suck it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5LrBqWYuHE "SHAZAAM!"
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

blupits04

RICOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! We thought you were dead in a ditch somewhere! lol

Anyway if you take anything that gets said on this site too serious then you have to relax. I can take as much as I dish out and I know thats ALOT! But I don't let it get to me, it's keyboard fighters who try to use big words to confuse us toothless rednecks who tend to take it personal and start with the low blows.

All I have to say is CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG!!!!!!!!
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com