This kid's corner........

Started by o4250, April 05, 2005, 09:02:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

o4250

...... Is this for Kid's as in 12 and under, Or 18 and under ??? Or just people who think there kids ;D

alex_trxer

hhhmmm i guess 18 ang under or who knows if its 12 and under barly anyone well be in here
getting them back

Da_Mtg_Man

#2
Well, My thoughts were for kids say 14 and under but I guess it really doesn't matter. However, My kids will be in here so if I see any cursing what so ever I will personally drive to the guilty party's house and snatch a knot in their head.

ps.Violence is OK.  :D

Seriously, Keep it extra clean in here and enjoy....
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

alex_trxer

ok im still aloud in here im 13 :)
getting them back

Quad32x

This  is  a  good  idea  da-mtg man !! ;D  I  will  let  my  daughter  know  about  it !!! ;D ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Harley_Honey

 ;DI can't wait until my son (Daniel 10yr) gets home from school so we can set him up with his name and he can join in.  He is sooo into his 4-wheeler

o4250

QuoteWell, My thoughts were for kids say 14 and under but I guess it really doesn't matter. However, My kids will be in here so if I see any cursing what so ever I will personally drive to the guilty party's house and snatch a knot in their head.

ps.Violence is OK.  :D

Seriously, Keep it extra clean in here and enjoy....



Ill keep an extra eye in here for ya!! Make sure it doesnt turn into any nonsense ;)

Da_Mtg_Man

QuoteIll keep an extra eye in here for ya!! Make sure it doesnt turn into any nonsense ;)

you da man
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Ms.Mud

QuoteWell, My thoughts were for kids say 14 and under but I guess it really doesn't matter. However, My kids will be in here so if I see any cursing what so ever I will personally drive to the guilty party's house and snatch a knot in their head.

ps.Violence is OK.  :D

Seriously, Keep it extra clean in here and enjoy....
go dad!
99 Foreman w/ 27in Outlaws,Detroit locker/unlocker, disc brake conversion,skid plates,snorkle

Oh yeah and my dad (Da_Mtg_Man) is the coolest
98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.   ~MUD~

MadMudder

I haven't had a computer for about a month or so because it got ate up with spyware. [smiley=angry2.gif] Anyway, wouldn't this be for kids QUADS. I thought this was a quad website. Big people can be in here too.
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

Da_Mtg_Man

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

MadMudder

2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

quadracer1992

~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

SlowJoeRacing

 I ALWAYS WOUNDERED THAT 2 LOL
~~~SLOW-JOE-RACING~~~
JOSEPH#992 - HONDA 450R - RACER
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R - MACHANIC/PIT CREW

THANKS: MY DAD WITH ALL-TECH - SCOTT USA - GT~THUNDER - Cycle Gear - KLOTZ SYNTHETIC LUBRICANTS