great story

Started by NYRAPTOR, September 20, 2007, 08:07:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NYRAPTOR

yesterday i got a text message from my buddy from ny. it was pretty funny. it was a pic of 3 naked male superhero's and then some guy starts yelling "look at me i'm looking at gay porn look at me.etc........."
so if you have the volume up on your phone its pretty bad.

so i send it out to a bunch of my buddies. one of them happens to be in a big meeting in LA with the executives from E-entertainment. can you guess what happened? his phone went off and started saying"look at me i'm looking at gay porn on my phone" and it wouldn't stop!!! ha ha ha thank god the guy's at the meeting were laughing. they are one of his biggest clients. so he had to explain to them that his child hood buddy, who is a few fries short of a happy meal, sends him bad stuff all the time. thankyou for reading my story. the end john

i saved his voicemail, he wasn't laughing.

Fox17

ROFLMFAO!!!!! thats awesome.  :R :R :R :R :R

trx#9

I had that prank done to me and then I had to pass it around too. ::) Its funny except for the Arab accent.
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

snowmanzz13

forward it to me! lol i love these things, i can get so many people lol
banshee :( for sale
blaster 200 gone
ds 650   for sale
odyssey   for sale
polaris sportsman 700   for sale
helmets save lives, so wear one!!



[url="http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann"]http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann[/url]

Ida_Mann

dude,,,,send it to me, I got a few people I need to forward it to.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

NYRAPTOR

ok ida i sent it to you cause i have your cell phone #. make sure you scroll down to hear the guy. thats what i had to do.

Ida_Mann

that was awesome,,,,,I sent it to someone at work and he couldn't get it to stop either ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

NYRAPTOR

excellent!!!!  >:D  >:D  >:D  ;D

SWAMP_DONKEY

I got that in a email.....turn up your speakers/////// " HE's looking @ gay PORN IN HERE he's looking @ GAY PORN"  I never turned the speakers down so fast. lol  great story man.

buzzardman

I'm soooo getting that from you tomorrow.  I'm sending it right to my mother. LOL :d

06 BaNsHeE

send it to my phone please....7865668376 PLEASE SEND IT TO ME

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: 06 BaNsHeE on September 21, 2007, 10:59:27 PM
send it to my phone please....7865668376 PLEASE SEND IT TO ME

863-381-8216   ;)

NYRAPTOR

message sent. remember to scroll down to hear the guy yelling.

06 BaNsHeE

omg lol thanks for sending it...Im sending it to everyone on my contacts lisr

SWAMP_DONKEY

Shoot that is funny....our 14 year old came running out of her bedroom " what was that, what are you guys watching on tv?"

NYRAPTOR


klutchbuster400

My dad sent that too me in the middle of class, thankfully my phone was on fullblast...

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com