Anyone go to FTR in Florahome last weekend?

Started by millerp, September 18, 2007, 08:15:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

millerp

The reason I ask is that I am looking for the holeshot pics.  I would really like to see the one of the open C. My buddy was suppose to take some pics and when I took the holeshot and he shot the pic his camera died.  My first holeshot and no pics :'(  Can someone help me out?
FTR Member
121C

svtbolt04

usually the pictures take a couple days to start surfacing. check out www.floridaquadriders.com for pics.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

duroc825

Check out the FTR site they usually do take a couple of days or so though.

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: millerp on September 18, 2007, 08:15:40 PM
The reason I ask is that I am looking for the holeshot pics.  I would really like to see the one of the open C. My buddy was suppose to take some pics and when I took the holeshot and he shot the pic his camera died.  My first holeshot and no pics :'(  Can someone help me out?

I saw it but no pics. You were on a white LTR450? You smoked them off the line.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

millerp

White yfz I wish FTR would have posted picks of the quads
FTR Member
121C

YfZkId76

i would like to see some pics too... i usually race ftr mx but me and my buddy got woods front ends on both of our bikes and from what my buddy said i got a pretty good holeshot.... what did you end of placing???

millerp

Last I had my kill switch come out and thought i had blown up took me about ten minutes to notice ???
FTR Member
121C

Rhonda

 Millerp  I put my link in the video section this morning ,not great but you can see your holeshot, hope it helps you. Rhonda

millerp

That is awesome thank you so much now i can show my buddys and prove to them i wasn't lying. 
thanks
FTR Member
121C

Rhonda


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com