what going on with the signature?

Started by big-daddy, September 18, 2007, 05:15:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

big-daddy

I lost the pictures on my signature and got this when trying to correct it.


The following errors occurred when trying to save your profile:
The following BBC is not allowed within your signature: abbr, acronym, anchor, b, black, blue, br, code, center, color, email, ftp, font, flash, green, glow, hr, html, img, i, iurl, li, list, left, ltr, me, move, nobbc, pre, php, quote, right, red, rtl, s, size, sub, sup, shadow, time, tt, table, tr, td, url, u, white.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Ida_Mann

BBC?

what does a bunch of Brits with no sense of humor have to do with your signature?

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

mrbones

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Fox17

yea, mine somehow auto deletes the [/IMG] at the end of my URL or whatever like 5 mins after i redo it. its really odd. any suggestions on another way to make it stay there?

561rincon

i know other forums do that so they dont overload bandwidth but im not a web guy so i might be just talking esh
05 rincon 28'' mud bugs type 7 black wheels,2'' lift,dyno jet kit, 2500lb warn , K&N, snorkel kit, TORC exhaust.

04' 24' keystone tailgator toyhauler
06' F-150 stx
76' F-250 2.5 ton running gear 16.9x24 tires 360c.i

TRX450R_Racer

That's cool all those big pictures in some signatures are annoying to me.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

big-daddy

Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on September 21, 2007, 11:18:16 AM
That's cool all those big pictures in some signatures are annoying to me.

Go into your profile and check this box ( Don't show users' signatures. )
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: big-daddy on September 21, 2007, 02:14:00 PM
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on September 21, 2007, 11:18:16 AM
That's cool all those big pictures in some signatures are annoying to me.

Go into your profile and check this box ( Don't show users' signatures. )

i dont even know how to put a pick there :o

Joedirt

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

mrbones

Something changed when I upgraded the forum to 1.14. Still trying to narrow it down.

Honestly, though, I'm starting to like it without them. I know some people love them, but at times they can be distracting when they get too big.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Fox17


kawGIRL

It wants the "new" codes using these <> maybe?  :dunno.gif
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

mrbones

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

IXIswamperIXI

Quote from: mrbones on October 04, 2007, 02:27:04 PM
Something changed when I upgraded the forum to 1.14. Still trying to narrow it down.

Honestly, though, I'm starting to like it without them. I know some people love them, but at times they can be distracting when they get too big.

I agree, couldn't you limit the MB size to make smaller signatures?
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com