Lakeland's new track

Started by TBR, September 16, 2007, 11:05:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TBR

Lyndon tried out the new design at Lakeland today. Everyone asked for a wider track and they have made it wider and longer and very quad friendly. We are going to try it out more next sunday as we had a clutch slipping so only went a couple of practices. We are hoping to get a few quads together for next Sunday. Let us know if anyone is interested.

racingbroke

We've been wanting to check out the track to.  Maybe we'll see you guys there Sunday.
Samantha #19
McGrath Race Team

RTR_380/450R

Dale,

Give me a call this week I would like to go hang out with you guys.
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

53yfz450

Sweet! i think we are going to try and ride bithlo saturday and then lakeland on sunday
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

TBR

I hope we can get a few to go Sunday. The track is as much as 3 or 4 quads wide in some areas with some really nice jumps. There are a couple jumps that can be doubled, tripled or even quad, camel humps if you will, that will make for some great quad races. There are also a couple of banked turns that are nice also. I think they did an excellent job with the track. They may need to stiffen up the sand in some corners and on the banked turns but all in all a very very nice improvement for quads. Remember everyone they made it wider for QUADS not dirt bikes so let's show them we appreciate it.

Shawn Collister

I was there on Saturday.
I liked the new layout as well.
Thats how I roll.

53yfz450

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

TBR

they took those little doubles out

Exmx54

That track looks awesome! I want to go check it out!

TBR

#9
Hope to see a lot of quads out there tomorrow. Since they are holding a bike race next weekend this is the best chance to try out the new design for a while.

BlingstarHonda130

yea I LIKE  the track we are sitting here right now stayed sat  and going to practice on sunday   dale hope ur talking about today witch is sunday coming up!  been awhile since i saw ya

btw  this is brandon

see yall here
sponsors: blingstar,spy,tag,works connection,evsi,itp,rage,& walsh

TBR

I am talking about today. See you in about 2 hrs.

TBR

What a great turnout of quads. I never got a good count but must have been maybe 25 or 30 or so. I think everybody had a great time and got in some good practice. Good to see everyone again.

310R_Dude

Quote from: TBR on September 23, 2007, 08:35:26 PM
What a great turnout of quads. I never got a good count but must have been maybe 25 or 30 or so. I think everybody had a great time and got in some good practice. Good to see everyone again.

Great to see you as well Dale, and everyone else too! QUICK TRACK's finally is pretty
quick :)  We warned the dude the day before that quads would be in full force on
Sunday... he was like "yeah we'll see?!"  Guess he was happy too.

Dano 
Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.

53yfz450

the new track was great! for what i can tell lol didnt have the best day but when i get back and rolling again i will def.. be back!
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

CountryBoy

I really like the new layout of the track. It was really nice! ;D
_*Modded Motorsports*_
       (727)432-0270

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/TCNales
www.GandGracing.com

*Thanks to my Sponsors*
M&M Racing
SKY Powersports
AC Racing
Scott USA
PowerMadd
Gaerne

RTR_380/450R

Yeah! It was real freakin' fun watching you guys ride while I was in the stands rubbing my neck. Real fun. :'(

Track looked great! Wish I could ride it. Everybody is getting faster and looking good. Track held up most of the day too.
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

quadsonly4

The new track is MUCH better.  It has some good jumps and flows very nice now.  I would have to say it is now one of the better tracks in Florida.  Great job to the owner for the changes.  The quad turnout was great.  I counted 27 but a few had already gone home.  The one thing that needs ALOT of improvement is the way the quads get treated at all tracks including Lakeland.  The quads got shorted on the ride time all day.  The one practice was only 8 minutes.  Thats a far cry from the 15 minutes the lady at sign up said everyone was getting.  The next one was 13 minutes and the last practice was 9:12.  There were several national riders there for training purposes and 8 or 9 minutes won't work.  For the quad count to remain high or grow, we need the track time we paid for just like the dirtbikes.  Well enough of that, great job on the new layout.

BlingstarHonda130

dale and jt it was nice seeing yall again been awhile!!!! ill be seeing more of u since i am turning wreches full time on my dipshit cousins bikes lol!!

now if he will corner his ass better well be alright!!! someone need to  shock him with this cow shocker i got when they go by him for me lol that might work!!
sponsors: blingstar,spy,tag,works connection,evsi,itp,rage,& walsh

ATOMCRF450

Quote from: 310R_Dude on September 23, 2007, 09:49:59 PM
Quote from: TBR on September 23, 2007, 08:35:26 PM
What a great turnout of quads. I never got a good count but must have been maybe 25 or 30 or so. I think everybody had a great time and got in some good practice. Good to see everyone again.

Great to see you as well Dale, and everyone else too! QUICK TRACK's finally is pretty
quick :)  We warned the dude the day before that quads would be in full force on
Sunday... he was like "yeah we'll see?!"  Guess he was happy too.

Dano 

The track was alot better...I'll go back again.