Tile installer wanted

Started by Chuck_Norris, September 16, 2007, 03:00:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck_Norris

I am in need of someone who is interested in laying about 500qft of travertine tile 16"x16" squares.
Interested parties please contact Daphne 904-424-5672 we are located Noth of Jacksonville
Thanks

Bigscrb15

is it real travertine or ceramic/porcelain that looks like travertine? itll make a difference in the installation.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Chuck_Norris

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on September 16, 2007, 04:02:23 AM
is it real travertine or ceramic/porcelain that looks like travertine? itll make a difference in the installation.

I have not made the purchase yet but I am very close, Floor and Decor has the sign that says Travertine, what should I be looking for? It is going to cost me about $1395.00 for the 500 sqft of 16x16 tiles.

trx#9

It's most likely marble and its definitely seconds, meaning the quality isn't top grade.
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!