thinking about a change..........

Started by susieblazer, September 16, 2007, 11:36:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

susieblazer

 

Ok ........the big decision .......to keep the Z400 or sell or trade it for a utility.............Hoss400 is on the fence over this cuz he loves the Z!!
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

KB

All I have are sport quads but I'm gonna get a 4X4 Ute soon,

IMO, I think it's nice to have both (sport & a Ute.)

Young Gun

Don't do EEEET!  Thats a nice Z, and with the resale of them down to low it would be a loss to sell or even trade it.
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

4MANFREAK

I'd keep the "Z" and buy a 4x4. You'll have the best of both worlds.
2006 FOREMAN 500 4x4
2004 Rancher 350 4x4
2002 400 EX
1997 FOREMAN 400 4x4

klutchbuster400


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com