gas mileage on a banshee??

Started by bigwake, September 15, 2007, 02:29:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigwake

how long do you guys ride your shee's til you fill em back up?..mine is stock except for boost bottle and vforce 3's

06 BaNsHeE

Well before I had a ported shee with stock carbs and I would probably ride for an about 2 hours before I would fill up.Now with my new setup IM expecting maybe 45 minutes on a stock tank.Probably less.With your shee I would say you can ride forever lol

bigwake

i figured you could answer my question! thanx

FoxHondaRider

about a gallon a mile haha.  No but banshees suck gas down so quick.   2 of my friends have them and they always have to fill up a few times during a day when i am still on the 1st tank.  Witout mods much less but my friends with toomeys he went through 5 gallons o gas in about 6 hours.  it was rediculous
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

Caddy 16v

...I have a banshee at home in germany where it is legal to ride them on the street and usually I have to stop and fill up between 100 and 120km = 60 to 75 miles but off road it sucks it dry even quicker ;) depending on your riding style ;D

Fox17

its a 2 stroke. and on top of that its a twin cylinder (i believe, correct me if im wrong) it sucks it down quick. 2 strokes suck on mileage. that run such a high rpm. that engine is sucking air/gas in twice as much as a 4 stroke.

Caddy 16v

...and because of that it is twice the fun of a thumper!!! :P


KB

Quote from: Caddy 16v on September 15, 2007, 03:05:26 AM
...I have a banshee at home in germany where it is legal to ride them on the street and usually I have to stop and fill up between 100 and 120km = 60 to 75 miles but off road it sucks it dry even quicker ;) depending on your riding style ;D

Thats awesome ! (street legal)


Quote from: JohnF on September 15, 2007, 11:35:47 PM
i ussually get 22-24mpg in town and 29-31 highway


LMAO