Main Menu

help

Started by driptorch, September 15, 2007, 02:20:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

driptorch

I am buying a 2008 big bear? any pros or cons I should know about?

Young Gun

Never owned one but I hear they are supposed to be very tough machines, supposedly great in the mud
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

KB

Google search "big bear ATV message forum" & maybe you can find a board like this one but for big bears only,
(like www.bansheehq.com is for Banshee's)

I don't have a UTE but I want to get one soon.

Bounty1

My brother-in-law has a Big Bear and he loves it. I cannot tell you much other than that.



http://floridaatvinvasion.freeforums.org/

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com